BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Felicia H.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays and for the price, you really can't get much better! I use it underneath my makeup to use as a primer and then I spray it all over after I'm done with my makeup. It holds the makeup nicely in place and doesn't make your face feel sticky. The only thing I wish was different, is for it to have a finer mist when you spray it.
Hannah M.
Buena vista , PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Very very good product. I Started using setting spray for the first time ever last month and I have stopped since. I'd recommend this to everyone. No to bad on price, it's worth it.
Ruby W.
Commerce City, CO
Not sure if I got a faulty spray bottle but the mist wasn't exactly evenly dispersed so it actually didn't do much. It works if I hold the bottle really far but that's so annoying.
Ariansi A.
Love this product works wonders! Good value and easy to apply!! This is my go to product! Last all day and works very good! I would so recommend to people! I would buy this product again! Love love love!
Frances M.
Spring, TX
Recently purchased this Ulta makeup setting spray matte and I couldn't be happier. The price is just right for the amount that you get. I applied before leaving the house around 7pm and when I returned around 3am, my makeup was still flawless, especially my eye makeup. The one recommendation I do have is to spray on before eyeliner and mascara because it will make them run. Other than that, I recommend this product to everyone who applies makeup.
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
I have used this spray sometime ago and absolutely didn't like it. The spray nozzle doesn't spray fine mist, it sprays like a sharp stream due to which it spoils makeup and makes it uneven. It also leaves little shiny tint on my face which is not too bright but I would rather not have that shine. It doesn't get absorbed into skin quickly and has this strong fragrance which is little over powering for my nose. Not something I would like or recommend. But again if you do give it a try, please use it before mascara and eye pencil!!
Logan R.
This setting spray is amazing! It gives such a nice matte finish! It holds everything in place for so long! It is one of my favorites and a staple piece in my makeup routine! 10/10 recommend for every makeup loving person!
Gracie B.
Germantown, TN
Great product! When you first spray it seams a little sticky but after about a minute, it's perfect and has a clean finish! I use this everyday and it always completes my look
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
I tend to use setting spray in a different way than most, as I don't find it helpful to spray it on top of my entirely finished face. Instead, I spray it all over my face once I have finished my cream and liquid products since those are the products that tend to break down on me throughout the day as opposed to the powder products. I have found this setting spray works to help my makeup stay on and prep my face for the powder products I end my routine with. I'd definitely pick it up again. In fact, I am currently using a smaller sample size of it!
Leslie M.
Houston
This item in particular did the job my makeup did stay on but was not what I expected. I thought it was going to be more refreshing but it was just a bland feeling. Still did not make my face feel stiff or caked
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?