BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Claudia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a good cheap setting spray it makes my makeup last a long time my only complaint is that when I wear it sometimes it feels dewy and personally I like a mat face
Jocelyn M.
Not even a setting spray. It comes out as a huge gush of liquid and did not prolong my makeup at all. I would set every layer of my makeup with this and it would still not work, so I needed up spraying it on my Beauty Blender so blend my makeup in. It does have a nice smell compared to other sprays, but did not do its job. Would not purchase again.
Renee B.
Columbus, MS
It made me feel good knowing they my makeup wasn't gonna slide off considering it was warm and because I sweat that was my main worry , loosing my look. Worth the price
Alex H.
Elizabeth, CO
Very nice. Keeps your makeup in place all day. Good for all skint types and combinations. I would recommend this product because it keeps your makeup in place all day.
Ansley N.
Georgia
It's a great setting spray! It's easy on the wallet and keeps my makeup looking nice all day. I use the dewy finish and love the natural look to it. I have combination and sensitive skin and love the results.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I like this setting spray, I use a variety of different ones and I reach for this product often. It easy easy to use and apply. I have combination skin and it works for me.
I love this setting spray! I really works super good. It's super easy to apply. All you have to do it spray it on your face and it keeps your makeup in place all day. I would buy it again for sure. I love it
Kaitlen K.
Bismarck, ND
This is a decent setting spray. It has a natural finish with some of my foundations and with some others it's more of a matte finish. This would be good for oily skin I think. I'd recommend it to others.
Taylor M.
Just beginning to try this out and about a week in. Hasn't led me astray so far! Beautiful matte finish to lock in my expensive and time consuming makeup all day long.
Kaylynn P.
Vancouver , WA
Smells amazing, and keeps my makeup on all day. Doesn't feel like I have anything on with a natural finish, make sure not to get it too close to face as you can get too much in one spot. This is my 2nd bottle :)
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?