BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Mari C.
I think the spray works great! But I personally use every once in awhile because my skin is oily, but I do recommend buying it. It helps settle that make up you want to stay. It's awesome!!!!
Haley M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ahhh it's lovely and si hydrating. It keeps your makeup on as well.... it's my go to. I'd definitely recommend it because it's not super expensive and it gets the job done
Bailey B.
Blacksburg, VA
I can't even use this setting spray because the nozzle is so bad. Instead of dispensing a fine mist, it squirts out huge streams of the product. It's very much like a water gun. I would guess that mine is flawed somehow, but I don't think that's any excuse! I wish I could test out the actual quality of the setting spray, but sadly I cannot. VERY disappointed!
Katlin S.
Kansas City, MO
I usually don’t use setting spray, as I don’t wear a lot of makeup. However, this product has a great value and my makeup noticeably lasts longer without smearing or fading.
Allie P.
Mayville, MI
This spray keeps my makeup in place all day long. I love the coconut smell too. I bought it at ulta to try it out since it was cheaper than other setting sprays I’ve heard of.
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite product! love it so much, definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a great clean final touch! And gives it an amazing final touch Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Colleen E.
Roaring Spring
I use to not see a need for setting spray till I started going out! Now I use it all the time. This spray makes sure my makeup is staying and won't come off from dancing.
Vonshae L.
Hamilton, North Carolina
This product gets the job done but I prefer matte by me being so oily. It also depends on the combination of makeups used if you have a matte foundation this may work wonders.
Theresa R.
It does it's job but it made my skin break out. I have really sensitive skin. I really didn't see a difference in how long my make up stayed in place if I used it or not.
Claudia T.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a good cheap setting spray it makes my makeup last a long time my only complaint is that when I wear it sometimes it feels dewy and personally I like a mat face
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?