BY ULTA

• is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Sonya F.
Forty Fort, PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Wet impressed with this Ulta brand setting spray. Has an excellent hold on my makeup without feeling over saturated or sticky. And the pricing is very reasonable. Overall really happy with this purchase.
Hannah T.
Waycross, GA
This product is not that great it didn’t make my makeup last long at all it also broke my face out really bad & made my skin red and it burned my face when I sprayed it the packaging isn’t great either it’s in a cheap plastic spray bottle and it’s really hard to press the spritzer I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone!
Landry C.
Orange, TX
I have always been told that you never really get the full effect of your makeup UNLESS you set it. This happens to be the first setting spray I have tried, and I definitely recommend this. It’s awesome
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
The nozzle on this isn’t good but what I use it for it to wet my brush before doing shimmer or satin eyeshadow looks and it works great for that. It smells great and has coconut in it but it didn’t help my face makeup stay on any longer.
Selena R.
Jordan, MN
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Amazing product!! I love it. It does not move any of the makeup around it’s perfect! Need this especially for those summer days! Doesn’t have a chemically smell like some products do! I would buy again
Roylee S.
Rogers, AR
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is a very good product that works just as well as compared to other more expensive brands of setting sprays. It’s very lightweight and leaves the skin looking matte and beautiful! I would definitely buy this product again, although at the ulta store I usually get it from their usually out of stock most of the time.
Alayna R.
Ashland, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
The formula of this setting spray is amazing. It holds my makeup on my face for longer than I ever would have imagined. I was sad when my nozzle became clogged and I wasn’t able to fix it, now the spray just drenches my face when I use it. Although I will say I love it so much I continue to use it even with the problem!
Kathryn F.
Saginaw, MI
I have the matte setting spray and if you want a matte look this stuff works really well and it holds your makeup in place really well. The smell is not to bad and the mist is actually good. One word of advice only use this product if you want a true matte finish and make sure to use a good moisturizer after. I found it a bit drying.
Angelique G.
El Paso, TX
This is a great setting spray, for some reason mid day my foundation would just disappear because of my oily skin but this setting spray kept everything in place for hours.
Kaitlyn R.
Durham, NC
I have combination skin, and on the dryer parts of my skin it did wonders! Not as matteifying as I would have liked, but good for when you’re in a pinch. Super affordable!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?