BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
I really like this setting spray, it is not to wet and doesn't soak your whole face. It works good for dry/combination skin. Not sure how well it stays on for oily skin.
Cassity D.
Vidor, TX
Keeps my all my face makeup in place all day and all night without needed any touchups. Minimized the amount of oil on my skin. Reduces shine on my face. It smells great! And it's super cheap.
I like this product so far i only have used it once so i cannot give a lot of review. It appears to have help my makeup last a much more longer time then it usually does.
Ashley O.
Moab, UT
I don't like the way it sprays. Very uneven spray with large drops! To me it doesn't feel like it's doing anything to set my makeup, but it does help to refresh after a long day of wear.
Madison G.
Leaves my face looking finished and not oily! Doesn't have much of a matte finish like some others, however it does help hold up my makeup well and for that I would buy it again. Very affordable!
Newsha P.
Duluth, GA
for an ultah brand.. I wouldn't usually buy this product as it is not worth the price you're buying this for. I can find other products that work as the same as this in a drugstore brand like maybelline or l'oreal
Joy V.
Nice setting spray. It did make my makeup last longer but not as long as other sprays I've tried. Great for beginners or if you just want it to last for a couple hours.
Andrea M.
This goes on light and doesn't have a bad smell. I love how long this lasts. It's great for the heat and humidity to really keep your makeup looking as fresh as possible!
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Works just as well as most others I have tried. My only complaint is that the sprayer mist isn't fine enough, it's a little globby. Feels refreshing and has a nice scent.
Kiara C.
Wayne
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I hated this product. I do not recommend anyone buying this. It made my makeup look oily and nasty. Very easy to come out of spray bottle. It doesn't keep my makeup on. I wouldn't buy it again
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?