BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Lauralynn B.
Rio Vista
Not a fan of this setting spray. It made me break out and was a bit tacky. I'm pretty sure I had an allergic reaction. I normally love ulta brand, this one just didn't work
sasha m.
I never really used a setting spray before until recently i went on an ulta run and found their setting spray. I tried it out and liked it. I love how it keeps my makeup on all day.
Morgan S.
This setting spray didn't seem to work too well for me. It was decently priced and will get the job done, but I won't buy it again. I found the Urban Decay one and LOVE it.
I was super surprised at the way this setting spray lasted through out the day. It kept my makeup in place really didn't get to much shine and it's very affordable.
Sonte R.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays, it's so lightweight, it's not oily or drying. It feels really good on my skin and my makeup doesn't move all day, I'm almost done with my bottle, gotta go buy another!!
Bella S.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought 6 of these!!! They are amazing, every time I wear my make up I always spray my face with the setting spray!!! My make up will then last all day even in the heat!!!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Ulta's brand products are really great! This makeup setting spray works very well and keeps my makeup in place all day and night. I have normal skin, so that isn't a concern for me, but I haven't had any negative reactions to it.
Skylar G.
Colonial Beach, VA
I love this setting spray. It makes my makeup matte without drying out my skin. It is very lightweight. I would absolutely recommend this setting spray for people who are just starting out in makeup.
Emily L.
Palmdale, CA
I don't really like this, it did make my makeup last longer but it made my face look cakey... not flattering. I don't know how a setting spray manages to make your makeup cakes and oily at the same time
Blanca B.
Grand Prairie, TX
This setting spray is really affordable and it does the job. It makes your makeup last long. Of course it's not as long wearing as other high end setting sprays, but for the price it's amazing and you can't beat it.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?