BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Berenice M.
To be honest I actually like this spray. It does contain sun protection. I dont have any negative things about it. The only thing is that it doesnt give me a matte finish. I would buy it again actually.
Say B.
Highland, IN
Very wonderful setting spray!! On a budget it gets the job done and leaves a flawless finish, leaves you looking like a Kardashian! Would recommend it on a budget, very light weight and natural feeling!
Veronica G.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This sure does keep my makeup looking good for hours. It has sun protection. It is good for oily skin idk about dry skin it leaves a natural finish look and i would highly surely recommend this to others!
Monica T.
Del Valle, TX
Helps my make up stay thru out the day. Would have to retouch make up if I was to set it with this spare for a night out. Wouldn't recommend it for the night but would totally recommend it for the day.
Tayler S.
Ogden, UT
First and only setting spray I've ever used but I sure did love it! Did everything it promised and there was none if the crazy end of night look in the mirrors thinking where the crap did my makeup go!!
Arianna A.
Baltimore MD
This product is from the ULTA collection and I find is a great dupe for higher end setting sprays. This gives me a natural finish and definitely makes my makeup last longer. Anyone who wants to save a few dollars should without a doubt pick this up. You won't be disappointed
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray, ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Jocelyn R.
Orlando, FL
for the price, it works wonders! i never leave the house without spritzing my face with it. it’s long lasting, refreshing, and doesnt break the bank. im obsessed with this item.
Susan L.
Ashland, KY
This product works well but the spray is too thick. Too much product comes out at once. It also takes a while to dry. I prefer the urban decay brand. However, I do like that the Ulta brand is cheaper.
Taylor S.
I really like it I do think that it makes my makeup stay in place all day when I'm going to a major event I use it and it's very light weight doesn't make me feel like my pores are clogged and I would reccomend
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?