BY ULTA

• is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Mella M.
Barney
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this product. It was my first ever setting spray and it locked my makeup in without being difficult to take off. It made everything look perfect. I had no trouble applying and recommend it for others.
Kimberly C.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this makeup setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and has a slight shimmer. Again, this protects my face from the harmful sun rays. I have nothing but good to say about this setting spray and would recommend to everyone!
Nicki Z.
Arvada, CO
It does nothing. The spray is much too wet and runs, not a fine mist at all. As for staying power, it doesn't help at all. I'm someone who need a setting spray, I work around steam in a coffee shop, and this doesn't do the job. It work a alright to wet a brush, but save your money and just use water. There are other very affordable sprays that work much, much better. Will not purchase again.
Julianne L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I have to deduct a star because I don’t like how the spray applies to my face. It sprays in bigger droplets and splashes all over my face. I prefer more of a misty spray. I do feel like it works and keeps my makeup set all day. Also a plus is that it smells good! Like a coconut type smell. Will continue to use but will probably pour into my Nyx setting spray bottle for better application.
Mercedes G.
San Benito
I live in south texas and use this daily, its is so light weight smells amazing and works like magic! At the end of a hot day with sweat and humidity my makeup looks like I've just applied it! I love it!!
Sabrina H.
It feels very nice in my face and leaves a mattifying look. I have combination skin and my makeup tends to wear off fast but this spray really helps with that. It lasts a couple hours not too long though
Finn T.
Arcata
Terrible. The nozzle is very direct and makes your face very wet and even moves your makeup. It didn't preserve my makeup and was not lightweight. It smells pretty good but thats the only redeeming quality. It was kin of expensive for a product I would never use again. I would not recommend this to anybody its a waste on money
Sonya F.
Forty Fort, PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Wet impressed with this Ulta brand setting spray. Has an excellent hold on my makeup without feeling over saturated or sticky. And the pricing is very reasonable. Overall really happy with this purchase.
Hannah T.
Waycross, GA
This product is not that great it didn’t make my makeup last long at all it also broke my face out really bad & made my skin red and it burned my face when I sprayed it the packaging isn’t great either it’s in a cheap plastic spray bottle and it’s really hard to press the spritzer I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone!
Landry C.
Orange, TX
I have always been told that you never really get the full effect of your makeup UNLESS you set it. This happens to be the first setting spray I have tried, and I definitely recommend this. It’s awesome
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?