BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ariel V.
Rexburg
I've had this before and it's not bad. I feel like it did set my make up and it was very easy on the skin. It's good for combo skin though. I just wish it had a longer lasting effect.
Rosalie D.
Seaside , CA
For the price, you can't beat this make up setting spray. It's my go to when I can't find another brand. It helps my make up stay on through work, when I'm face palming 24 seven. I'm not having to reapply my make up
Dea L.
Portland, OR
I really liked this setting spray the most out of the ones I have tried. The Ulta Setting spray actually helped my makeup stay put and felt really nice going on. I would absolutely buy it over and over again!
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This really works! I brought this because I wasn’t sure often I would the spray and its a reasonable price! Turns out I wear this alot! Especially when its warmer and more humid out!
Heather M.
To be clear: this is only the second brand I've tried of setting spray. I have the same complaint about both of them: the sprayer doesn't function well! I've tried cleaning it, but it still seems to spray everywhere but where I aim. That said, I turn the bottle and ultimately get it where I need it. It adds a nice glow to my Florida girl skin (glow not tan). I don't think it lasts as long in humidity, so ladies in drier climates might really love this. Upon first applying, my makeup looks pretty and my skin feels great.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
This helps keep your makeup on for maybe a few extra hours but it's definitely not the kind of setting spray to last all day. I'd rather spend my money on a different setting spray.
Caitlyn K.
Dover
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray works really well. The price is unbeatable. It keeps my makeup on all day. Whether I’m going for a more natural look, or an all out glam look. It keeps the shine away. I would recommend this product. It’s such a great buy.
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
Not as good as some others I've previously used but pretty good. I find it a little to sticky for me although I'm pretty sure that is just my liking. Other than that it works great!
Edna B.
San Diego, CA
I got this a sampler with a purchase I did in Ulta. It works great as a setting spray, it does make your makeup last a lot of time. But it leaves a "hard to move your face" feeling.
Ava B.
New Smyrna
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray is from the heavens. I have super oily skin and I have to touch up on powder a lot but this setting spray makes it so my skin is barley oily and it's just amazing
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?