BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Erica M.
Topsfield, MA
I prefer Urban Decay's setting spray, but this is a cheaper alternative that gives you a long-lasting matte finish. I like urban decay's smell better, but this is also lightweight and gets the job done. If you want an affordable setting spray this is worth a try.
Vilma A.
This was my first setting spray ever and has not failed me, I do not really know if it has sun protection because I have always used it during the night and is not especificad, if you are new into it, it works great.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I use the matte spray and it is awesome! Not as good as my UD all nighter, but still sets my makeup to a nice matte finish. Reasonably priced for the quality and quantity of the product.
stephanie j.
Marietta, GA
This product is a total dupe for the NYX setting spray! Its super vheap and way bigger in size. Does have a small scent to it but has a matte finish! ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Kat O.
Tomball, TX
I love this product! It's a great setting spray and feels so light weight on my skin! It feels great and it makes my make up last all day! It's great and easy to apply. I'd love to but the product again and I love telling people about it!
Brooke M.
Dry Ridge, KY
The setting spray works wonderfully. I haven't to use this on my wedding day and I was very pleased with the results my makeup stay on all night long and well into the morning. It's affordable and a great Buy.
Doralynn P.
Des Moines, IA
This is really good for someone like me that doesn't have a whole lot.of volume in my hair. So when I put in product and scrunch it then spray it pretty much stays all day it's awesome
Ashley D.
Austin, TX
I love this setting spray! It has a great dewy finish and it smells amazing. It is reasonably priced. The spray nozzle isn't very great because it doesn't provide a good even spray so you have to use 2 or 3 sprays.
Bella G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Would use this product again because it's really good for keeping my makeup in place. It doesn't have sun protection that I know of but it is really good for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
This is awesome!! Something I discovered years ago when I attended prom. Make up artists use this product in order that their clients experience long lasting make up. Well I love it for when I do my own make up
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?