BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
I really wasn't impressed with this setting spray. I used the entire bottle and every time I would use it my makeup was still coning off in just a couple hours. It really was if I had not been using any setting spray at all.
Chantel W.
Woodward
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love the smell! It truly keeps my make up on all day and it's $10! To me that's so reasonable! I really like that it is not sticky and it's light weight! The face it's matte is a huge plus! I would recommend this all day!
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray is okay. It leaves my face cakey, and doesn't work well at all. It's definitely not good for oily skin! My makeup starts to come off just after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Isabella P.
Winchester, VA
Great value. This setting spray does the job for a low price. It is not the best setting spay I have ever used but also not the worst. It's a great low end option. Would buy again in a pinch
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love the ulta makeup setting spray!! I have bought multiple and always make sure I get it when it's buy 2 get 2 free. I usually combine this with the brush Cleaner which is also fantastic!
Mia S.
crystal lake
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this product. I️t gives a good dewy finish and keeps my makeup on all day. I highly recommend. I️t sets my makeup and is easy to apply. The product is at a good price and I would buy I️t again and I recommend this
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
This is a more affordable version of the urban decay setting spray. It's light, and doesn't make my face cakey, and it doesn't feel heavy or gloppy. The only downfall is that I still look oily at the end of the day without my skin being moisturized.
Danielle F.
Strongsville, OH
I have notoriously oily skin and this setting spray is not only affordable but it does an excellent job of keeping my makeup intact and looking excellent all day. It even held up during a wedding on a humid September day!
Megan B.
Knoxville, TN
Ulta's makeup setting powder is okay it's not the best. It keeps for a few hours. I do not believe I would recommend this spray to people it is good though. It is easy to apply and leaves a natural setting. I would buy this again if I could not find any other.
Randell H.
Sawyer, MI
I was very skeptical about this product but it came in a kit so I thought why not. To my surprise it works very well. Doesn't make my face feel like I sprayed anything on it. Also it does make my make up last all day.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?