BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Love ulta brand setting spray. It's a nice mist that stays evenly and it seals the makeup perfectly. It lasts all day long until I wash it at night. Super light weight I forget I'm wearing it!
Lindsay P.
Hallandale, FL
I got this product as a last resort but I was completely surprised. It hold up so well and keep your makeup looking flawless for hours. Also this does a really good job of preventing fall out and flaking! Love, love, love!
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
I really wasn't impressed with this setting spray. I used the entire bottle and every time I would use it my makeup was still coning off in just a couple hours. It really was if I had not been using any setting spray at all.
lindsey m.
Los Angeles, CA
I just recently bough this spray, and so far its great. I just don't like that my makeup can smear at times even when I haven't touched my face what so ever. but it is great!!
Isabella P.
Winchester, VA
Great value. This setting spray does the job for a low price. It is not the best setting spay I have ever used but also not the worst. It's a great low end option. Would buy again in a pinch
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray is okay. It leaves my face cakey, and doesn't work well at all. It's definitely not good for oily skin! My makeup starts to come off just after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Lenaiza E.
Aberdeen, NC
Worked just like any other setting spray I've used before! Super affordable and easy to find at your local ulta. Didn't run out fast and helped keep my makeup long lasting. Def will purchase it again!
Chantel W.
Woodward
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love the smell! It truly keeps my make up on all day and it's $10! To me that's so reasonable! I really like that it is not sticky and it's light weight! The face it's matte is a huge plus! I would recommend this all day!
Sydonia M.
San Francisco, CA
Ulta has some good products but this one is not my favorite but it does work well. It's good at keeping my makeup on but I just prefer my other setting spray. I get this one when I'm low on money.
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
I love this as much as I love my Urban Decay Spray.  It is more affordable and definitely delivers.  I get this one usually for my teen and she loves the way it feels on her skin!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?