BY ULTA

• is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Christy L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I absolutely love this product. It automatically feels refreshing and I can feel it working on my skin as I spray it. It is not sticky which I love and it makes my makeup stay on for hours. It is worth the money and is a great brand!
Alyssa B.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I think the product did well for a short amount of time. the sprayer itself shoots out aggressively and not like a mist all over the face which can mess up your makeup. fixable with a beauty sponge.
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I just got this setting spray for Christmas and I must say, I love it. I got the matte one and it works perfectly, it lasts all day, and it's such an amazing price, you honestly can't beat that. Love it! ūüėć
Kelly D.
I love setting spray and I need it everyday! It’s an amazing product to set your makeup when you’re finished or to prime before your makeup! I also love to spray my beauty sponge when applying my foundation!
Elizabeth M.
Oakvale, WV
Ulta setting spay id my favorite. It's hard to come by, but its amazing. Its super lightweight and sets well on my skin. I have oily skin and it still holds my makeup in place after all day wear. I love this product and would recommend to anyone. Cant wait until im able to purchase again
Morgan T.
Savannah, GA
great price for the same benefits as name brand setting sprays. natural finish but still hydrating. just don't hold it too close to your face or you'll get sprayed with a water hose. recommend tho!!
Tara M.
Manalapan
Keeps your make up on for hours. I spray this before a night out, especially before I go dance and do something that would usually cause my make up to come off or get messed up and it keeps the make up in place until I wash it off.
Erin H.
This product has a very nice value for the price since I got it for free as a part of a sale. I wasn't very amazed by it because it is very basic. On the other hand, it has a very nice smell, but next time I will just stick with NYX.
Micaela T.
Falls church , VA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Used to use this product all the time! It’s really great for a glowy look and feels very light on the skin! (I have combination skin and it gets a little more oily around my T-zone) I would totally recommend this to someone who needs a fresh naturally glowy look!
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
I wasn't a fan of this setting spray because I couldn't tell a difference between when I applied this and when I didn't. It didn't leave my face with a sticky or unpleasant feeling which is good but I felt like it did nothing for me
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?