BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Amber E.
Roland, OK
This is a great product for the price. The formula is lightweight and keeps your makeup in place all day. My skin is dry, and this adds a little bit of moisture, so my makeup looks better! I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray at an affordable price!
Amber G.
I absolutely love this setting spray! For the price point, it looks my makeup in all day as well as some of the higher end brands that I've tried! If you are new to makeup or if you're just on a budget, this spray is the way to go!
Lindsay H.
This product is great! I give it a 10 out of 10. It has a matte and natural finish if that makes sense! It keeps your makeup amazing all day. It's very lightweight, and I would definitely buy it again!
diana r.
Raleigh , NC
Good spray. Got this as part of a Christmas present and was surprised with its results. Not matte at all but leaves a natural finish. Has no shimmer to it and is very much lightweight, didn't even feel it on during the day. Would buy this again but have other better choices.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Got this the other day and I've used it twice and I'm already in love! My makeup usually tends to break up in certain spots on my face but this spray kept everything in tact! I totally would recommend
Jalexia W.
Augusta, GA
This product smells nice .Its affordable.A lot of product comes in the bottle.It is easy to apply.However there are some cons .The product is a bit heavy.If you have oily skin this product is a no go .
Tara M.
Manalapan
Keeps your make up on for hours. I spray this before a night out, especially before I go dance and do something that would usually cause my make up to come off or get messed up and it keeps the make up in place until I wash it off.
Micaela T.
Falls church , VA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Used to use this product all the time! It’s really great for a glowy look and feels very light on the skin! (I have combination skin and it gets a little more oily around my T-zone) I would totally recommend this to someone who needs a fresh naturally glowy look!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Christy L.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I absolutely love this product. It automatically feels refreshing and I can feel it working on my skin as I spray it. It is not sticky which I love and it makes my makeup stay on for hours. It is worth the money and is a great brand!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?