BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Jacey D.
I don't know if it works or not! I know my make up will last all night when I use it, but it also lasts when I don't use it. However it smells so good!! Like cucumbers. I have recommended this product to my friends and they love using it.
Ashley B.
I love this setting spray! My only negative comment would be it leaves my face feeling a little heavy. It gives a shimmer finish but definitely keeps my makeup set all day! I would buy again, but I would like to try one that doesn't leave my face as heavy.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
This is a setting spray I got in a gift set, I've used it a few times and it's really good and good for the ulta brand as I'm not a fan most of the time. It keeps the makeup in place well, so that's good.
daisy g.
Danbury, CT
This is one of the first setting sprays I have ever used, It does help keep makeup in place but not all day. It gives it a more natural look. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't use a lot of make-up.
chelsia b.
I got this in a gift set at ulta on clearance. Also had some beauty blenders! It smells like lavender essential oil and dries well.

Cons: the drops are kind of heavy and if I put it on before as a preprimer, it's kind of sticky.

Overall a good product that I use most days.
Madison G.
Red Jacket, WV
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Good travel size. Keeps makeup on all day. When sprayed it doesn't spray too much. With this, a little goes a long way. I have very oily skin so this helps that. It helps keep my foundation matte. I only use this for traveling tho
Ariana A.
Miami
Totally love this spray it sets my makeup and help me give that glow touch to my face at the end! It doesn't have any Cons and you can use it daily because it does not make your face sticky or super wet
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
Love this spray and how much comes out with each pump. However my only complaint is that the spray typically goes in one small direction so I have to apply several additional sprays to get it everywhere.
Krystal R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I used this the other day and it made my makeup stay all day. It kept it matte and even when I was sweating it didn't let it come off much. I just wish I had a bigger size because I have a sample of it.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Got this the other day and I've used it twice and I'm already in love! My makeup usually tends to break up in certain spots on my face but this spray kept everything in tact! I totally would recommend
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?