BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
katie h.
Mehoopany , PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I have to admit, this setting spray works better on my skin then any other top of the line brand! For such a good price, I would definitely recommend trying it! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Karoline B.
Orlando, FL
It was horrible. It did nothing, didn’t smell great, and did I mention did nothing. It was like I had sprayed water on my face. Didn’t hold at all didn’t help with shine and didn’t set anything. I do not recommend.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
This product does help a little and will extend the life of your makeup, but I could have seen better results. It's cheap, which is convenient, but I'd probably recommend paying a little extra for a higher quality spray.
Cheyanne G.
Las vegas
This just wasn't my favorite product. I didn't feel like it was doing its job and the packaging was small and the product starting to come from the top every time I spayed it. I would not purchase this item again.
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
It did not last too long. The spray felt ok and my skin in combination of oily and dry. I use spf foundation under. It didn't last when I sweat. The price is good though. I wouldn't buy it again. I recommend e.l.f.
Paige R.
Denison, TX
I love my ULTA Makeup Setting Spray it is a great! It is super affordable and smells great. I don't have much knowledge about makeup so this is great to start with. I have oily skin and it doesn't make it more oily or dried out. It is great
Felicia c.
For the price I want impressed. It literally just wet my face and didn't help it stay on or anything. I have oily/combination skin. It's very wet when it sprays also and doesn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend.
Teresa L.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is the best store brand setting spray that I have ever used! It's right up there with UD! I have not had any melt down or separation during the hot, humid, summer months while using this.
It's truly magic!
Cari M.
This setting spray is just "ok". It sprays on great but it feels like hair spray it's so strong! However, even with it being so strong it does not help lock my makeup in place all day. I don't recommend this nor will I be repurchasing in the future.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
This works through everything! I've used it through cheer competitions, going to clubs, dances, house parties, and when I look in the mirror my makeup is still good. Don't take the store brand for granted girls!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?