BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ashley O.
Nacogdoches, TX
This spray does a good job of listing your face and keeping makeup stuck on. However, the nozzle is not big enough to cover your face entirely, so you may need to apply multiple sprays to get the effect you need.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
Great pricing and great amount of product sometimes it makes my face break out of I use it every day but it’s not a bad setting spray and it’s super affordable. Found at ulta wouldn’t buy again and maybe recommend.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
This works through everything! I've used it through cheer competitions, going to clubs, dances, house parties, and when I look in the mirror my makeup is still good. Don't take the store brand for granted girls!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This is the worst setting spray I have ever used. The spray isn't a nice spritz it basically shoots out at you so I threw it away so fast. Not worth it at all unless you want to buy another spray nozzle for it.
Cari M.
This setting spray is just "ok". It sprays on great but it feels like hair spray it's so strong! However, even with it being so strong it does not help lock my makeup in place all day. I don't recommend this nor will I be repurchasing in the future.
Grace L.
I really really like this spray! It makes your face matte and not shiny and holds the makeup all day! No cons for this spray because it's so good and easy to use/apply! I would definitely recommend this to you!
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Comparable to the e.l.f. setting spray but more expensive. It was okay but the nozzle wasn't my favorite. Left me with some spots more damp because of uneven spray.
Felicia c.
For the price I want impressed. It literally just wet my face and didn't help it stay on or anything. I have oily/combination skin. It's very wet when it sprays also and doesn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend.
Brittany T.
Bowdoinham, ME
I have the ulta matte setting spray and I really like it but when I spray it you can see the marks where it doesn't soak into my skin. I go over them with my beauty blender and pat them it. So that's why 3 stars.
Emily C.
Allegan, MI
I do not like how it leaves my face looking flaky and caked. It gets my face very wet when I spray little on. Smells strongly of alcohol and coconuts. Feels and smells like I'm putting a pina colada on my face.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?