BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Karoline B.
Orlando, FL
It was horrible. It did nothing, didn’t smell great, and did I mention did nothing. It was like I had sprayed water on my face. Didn’t hold at all didn’t help with shine and didn’t set anything. I do not recommend.
Eve G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Pretty good makeup setting spray for the price. I wish the packaging wasn’t so bland and basic. Make sure you shake the product well before applying. I would recommend this product to others, especially beginners.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
This product does help a little and will extend the life of your makeup, but I could have seen better results. It's cheap, which is convenient, but I'd probably recommend paying a little extra for a higher quality spray.
Lexus S.
Murphysboro
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I bought the setting spray for the first time wanting to try it out and it definitely works it’s light weight and does protect from the sun and is super Duper easy to use and I’ll definitely definitely buy it again
katie h.
Mehoopany , PA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I have to admit, this setting spray works better on my skin then any other top of the line brand! For such a good price, I would definitely recommend trying it! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
kaylee d.
corbin
It has such a nice feel and keeps your makeup looking so nice all day. I have oily skin and at the end of the day just a little oil has shown through but nothing bad. This TOTALLY IS a product to write home about.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Comparable to the e.l.f. setting spray but more expensive. It was okay but the nozzle wasn't my favorite. Left me with some spots more damp because of uneven spray.
Felicia c.
For the price I want impressed. It literally just wet my face and didn't help it stay on or anything. I have oily/combination skin. It's very wet when it sprays also and doesn't do anything. I wouldn't recommend.
Gabriella M.
Williamsburg,VA
i love this setting spray, it always works well and never fails to satisfy me and keep my makeup in place, and also the price is very affordable and it is of great value. I recommend this product to others 10/10
Esmeralda F.
Takes forever to dry. The spray itself is very harsh and doesn't provide a good coverage. I have combination skin and it made my skin feel more oily. Doesn't really provide much help in keeping Makeup in place.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?