BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Mariela H.
This setting spray is good but in my opinion I prefer to use others instead. I will still use this one from ULTA until i finish it and I am not sure if I will purchase it again. Maybe it is a great setting spray to some people but it just was not for me.
Kathryn D.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This stuff saves my life. I've never used a setting spray that smells this good before! I was nervous with it being such a big nozzle, but it works SO well! I definitely would recommend atleast trying this setting spray!
Megan H.
Lineville, AL
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
For a lower priced setting spray this stuff is amazing. I purchased the matte and apply it underneath and on top of my makeup and it works wonders. It's very affordable and lasts all day. It also has a nice smell to it.
kristen K.
Altoona
I absolutely love this setting spray it made my face feel dry and not wet like some other products do. It kept my makeup in place for 13 hours during a busy trip I couldn't be any happier with the quality of this product!
Paola P.
10/10, when it comes to spraying anything on your face after applying much make -up I can be a bit sketched out. I highly recommend this product actually sets the make up on your face, feels refreshing, and smells great!
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Not the best setting spray -- but it does alright. I would recommend making your own, or the MAC setting spray as an alternative. I didn't really notice a difference in my face at the end of the day, but it's a good price. It might work for you -- try it.
Kayla O.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is a great product! I have been using powder and it always made my face look cakey. This setting spray is the perfect cool mist in the summer time when it's hot out. It creates minimal layers so your face doesn't feel heavy.
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
This is amazing! I got it when I ordered this makeup kit from Ulta it has a refreshing scent! And it has an amazing feel on your skin! I would say this could be for any skin type I would purchase again.
Jacqueline F.
ULTA HAS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY I live and breathe for it LOL it works better for my skin than any other setting spray I have ever used I have combination oily skin and recommend everyone to try it if they love a clean finished look
Steph G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
A matte setting spray that smells like flowers when you fray on your face. Keeps your face in tact for the whole day. It is easy to apply with multiple sprays after your done with your makeup routine. I recommend  to buy this setting pray if you want your makeup to stay all day and all night.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?