BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
I was quite pleased with the Ulta Makeup Setting Spray. I had an evening event, tried it out and bam. My makeup did not budge all evening. Thanks Ulta for nailing it.
Baylee V.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this setting spray. I use it all the time when I put in my make up. It is lightweight and keep it with me at all times in my purse or my my makeup bag. It is so easy to apply and would recommend it to anyone
Joyce G.
Stockton, CA
It's an nice setting spray and it does the job. I don't like the way it smells though. It hold my makeup fine, although i wish it would hold longer. (It will not get me through a normal day at work, maybe a light day)
Jessica L.
El Paso
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This was my first setting spray. I got it with a kit that my mom gave me. I feel like since it was my first setting spray I didn't know what to expect. I can say that I noticed that my makeup lasted longer. So it did its job. I would recommend this spray.
Jacqueline F.
ULTA HAS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY I live and breathe for it LOL it works better for my skin than any other setting spray I have ever used I have combination oily skin and recommend everyone to try it if they love a clean finished look
Trisha F.
Great value for this product . It's easy to apply and lightweight. My make up stays in place all day and it's light enough on my skin . It looks natural and it's invisible on my skin !
KHADIJAH M.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It's a good setting spray for the Ulta brand. I hadn't even known they had a setting spray but I received a free sample with one of my orders and it worked nicely. I would definitely give the full size product a chance.
Tiana B.
Baytown, TX
I have had this for a long time and forgot about it... I am now using it and I don't know why I forgot about it because it works so good for me and my skin... I have oily to combination skin and it works for all parts. My makeup stays in place and does not crease.
Steph G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
A matte setting spray that smells like flowers when you fray on your face. Keeps your face in tact for the whole day. It is easy to apply with multiple sprays after your done with your makeup routine. I recommend  to buy this setting pray if you want your makeup to stay all day and all night.
K F.
I really do love the setting spray it hold on when the make up pretty well I would honestly give it a five out of my reading because it held up my make up all day and I actually slept in it once and the next morning every single last color was seeable you could still see it all of it highlighter bronzer eyeshadow mascara everything and it just was perfect
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?