BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
kristen K.
Altoona
I absolutely love this setting spray it made my face feel dry and not wet like some other products do. It kept my makeup in place for 13 hours during a busy trip I couldn't be any happier with the quality of this product!
Mikaela J.
Boise, ID
I love this stuff, I can't put it on when i have my mascara on but when i do it before it makes my make up last all day long! it doesn't feel sticky and it dries super quickly. i would absolutely recommend it to others.
Sara G.
Camano Island , WA
Okay formula, but the spray nozzle is TERRIBLE; instead of a fine mist, it felt like spraying myself in the face with a super-soaker. Ugh. I transferred to another bottle with a better nozzle and it's now usable at least.
Mariela H.
This setting spray is good but in my opinion I prefer to use others instead. I will still use this one from ULTA until i finish it and I am not sure if I will purchase it again. Maybe it is a great setting spray to some people but it just was not for me.
Alayna J.
Smithfield, UT
Not the best setting spray -- but it does alright. I would recommend making your own, or the MAC setting spray as an alternative. I didn't really notice a difference in my face at the end of the day, but it's a good price. It might work for you -- try it.
Stephanie G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I use this setting spray everyday just to not use up my urban all nighter as it is my favorite of all time, the spray does keep my make up lasting longer throughout a work day and for the price I would purchase it again.
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I absolutely love this product compared to other brands that I have bought before. No need to go to Sephora and spend a ton of money on a great setting spray! I use this almost daily, and I highly recommend it to anyone!
Kathryn D.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This stuff saves my life. I've never used a setting spray that smells this good before! I was nervous with it being such a big nozzle, but it works SO well! I definitely would recommend atleast trying this setting spray!
Paola P.
10/10, when it comes to spraying anything on your face after applying much make -up I can be a bit sketched out. I highly recommend this product actually sets the make up on your face, feels refreshing, and smells great!
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
I was quite pleased with the Ulta Makeup Setting Spray. I had an evening event, tried it out and bam. My makeup did not budge all evening. Thanks Ulta for nailing it.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?