BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Courtney C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I don't leave the house without this spray. I've noticed a huge difference in how long my make up lasts when I use it. My make up stays all day, and even looks ok after working out. It leaves no residue. I will buy this again.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I could not come to terms this spray it works good for a few hours but after that everything oily and was falling off and I did not even do much that day.  I would not buy this again but do recommend their brow pencil crayon.
Sophia L.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I find this product to be amazing! It leaves my makeup on all day. It doesn't make my face oily at all. It is cheaper the other setting sprays but it works just as well!!!
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Bought this when I was on a budget to try. It’s pretty nice for the price. Kept my foundation looking nice until like midday. Nice for dry skin or combination! I recommend this product if you’re looking for something nice and cheap.
Jessica M.
Shirley, NY
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I was really impressed with this setting spray for the price. I apply it after my foundation and eyeshadow but before my eyeliner and mascara (as spraying on eyeliner and mascara will make it run) I have no complaints. It helps my makeup outlast the day even in the heat of summer.
Dayna W.
Kernersville, NC
I feel this setting spray is worth the money and it does keep your makeup in place all day. This spray is lightweight and is easy to apply. This spray is less expensive than tarte and Mac so that is a plus. I would recommend this if your looking to save a few bucks.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
Smells great and does make my makeup last long but I don't like that it sprays out at you instead of like a soft mist. I feel for about $10 it should at least spray out nicely.
Glendaliz C.
This one is okay. I would recommend the kat von'd or the urban decay more than recommending this one. I feel that it's a bit pricey do to the fact that it's not highend and doesn't really do much for you. Urban decay is not that much more and it's better!
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I am on the fence about this product. The mist sprays okay but not great and it smells good in the air but when I spray it on my face it is horrible and overwhelming. I have to try a few more times and see how the product does through the day bit so far I have had better.
Kaitlyn K.
fountain hills, az
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It is my first setting spray and it’s one I’ll buy again! Once it dries, you can’t feel it and my makeup is then long lasting, except in my oily, acne-prone areas. I would recommend as a first setting spray, as the price is great!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?