BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kristen J.
Midway Park, NC
I really enjoy this setting spray mainly because it is lightweight and keeps my makeup put all day long. It is easy to apply and leaves a dewy look on top of my everyday makeup. It is perfect for any skin type whether dry, combination, or oily. I have bought this twice and will continue to do so for the excellent price!
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
As far as setting sprays go this works well and will keep your makeup in place. However, when you go to spray it does not let out a fine mist, it is a large spray which is unsettling. Because of this I would not repurchase this item.
Allison B.
I wanted to love this product. It's totally cheap and I can't give up my powders, so a setting spray is a necessity. But the spray is more like a squirt than a mist, and I looked rained on. I use it now as a pre-bed facial freshener but don't recommend for setting powder makeup.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Eh. Not my favorite. I didn't enjoy the mister and it smelled like alcohol. I didn't really notice any difference in how long my makeup lasted or the finish. I won't be buying this again, even though it was very cheap.
Sophia L.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I find this product to be amazing! It leaves my makeup on all day. It doesn't make my face oily at all. It is cheaper the other setting sprays but it works just as well!!!
Bridget D.
This product does its job and makes my makeup last a lot longer. But what I found and don't really like is it smells a little like hairspray. Also I found that for me it can be sticky. So I like it but wish it didn't smell so weird and wasn't sticky when you first apply it!
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
I didn't realize how great setting spray could be until I used this product. Super easy to apply and keeps makeup in place FOREVER. I loved how fresh it made my face feel. I would totally use again. Love it!
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
This setting spray will set up your makeup to last longer than you probably even need it to! I love using it for special occasions like when I'm in a wedding or going to be gone all day on a trip!
Courtney C.
Grand Blanc, MI
I don't leave the house without this spray. I've noticed a huge difference in how long my make up lasts when I use it. My make up stays all day, and even looks ok after working out. It leaves no residue. I will buy this again.
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Such a good setting spray! I love wearing this setting spray in the winter it give my face a glow kind of haha! Love wearing this and it does feel light weight the only thing I don't really like is that smell it kind of smells funny
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?