BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Emily L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this product everyday before I head off to class to keep my concealer in place and it does just that! It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and has a dewy finish. I absolutely love the smell. I wish the sprayer was more of a softer mist but overall I enjoy using this product.
iris g.
Ottawa, OH
Haven't had any problems with this setting spray. It actually has a really nice scent to it which i love and ive been using this for about a month on and my makeup lasts all day
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this makeup setting spray, it's awesome..it makes my skin feel pretty after I use it. It's also a much better price then some of the other sprays out there, which I love.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach , FL
This product is so under-rated in my opinion! It performs great on my dry skin and takes away the powdery look of my makeup and sets everything down to look more natural. I'd honestly recommend trying this before splurging on a high end brand.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to try a setting spray recently, but I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a product I wasn't sure I really needed. I thought this one worked pretty well for what it was. I kept my makeup in place. The only thing I would suggest with this is to spray your face BEFORE you put your mascara on, even if it's dry. I found myself with mascara EVERYWHERE when I accidentally sprayed this on after.
Melanie G.
Los, Angeles
This product is very good. It's long lasting and affordable. Dries fast and easy to spray on just don't spray on mascara if you don't have waterproof mascara. This product is lightweight and it's my go to
Sierra C.
Darlington
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Okay so this is the only setting spray I use. And honestly it just melts everything together so nicely. The spritz is not too harsh but not as fine as I would like sometimes if you don’t press all the way down then it spurts and doesn’t spritz
Monica V.
Eastvale , CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
ULTA HAS PRETTY GOOD PRODUCTS, I LOVE THE MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY AND IT IS MORE AFFORDABLE THAN OTHER BRANDS. I LIKE USING THE MATTE FINISH SINCE I AM PRONE TO OILY SKIN. THIS MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY LEAVES MY FACE LOOKING FLAWLESS AND FEELS GREAT.
Cassie C.
This is a pretty good setting spray. It's less expensive than the high-end brands and does what you need it to do. It doesn't sting or leave a residue behind like some brands do.
Mary-Kathryn V.
I received a travel sized version of this setting spray in a Ulta box set. As far as a setting spray, I don't think it did too much to keep my make up on. I did however enjoy the smell, and the refreshing feeling it gave me after applying.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?