BY ULTA

• is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Sierra C.
Darlington
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Okay so this is the only setting spray I use. And honestly it just melts everything together so nicely. The spritz is not too harsh but not as fine as I would like sometimes if you don’t press all the way down then it spurts and doesn’t spritz
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
ULTA HAS PRETTY GOOD PRODUCTS, I LOVE THE MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY AND IT IS MORE AFFORDABLE THAN OTHER BRANDS. I LIKE USING THE MATTE FINISH SINCE I AM PRONE TO OILY SKIN. THIS MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY LEAVES MY FACE LOOKING FLAWLESS AND FEELS GREAT.
Mary-Kathryn V.
I received a travel sized version of this setting spray in a Ulta box set. As far as a setting spray, I don't think it did too much to keep my make up on. I did however enjoy the smell, and the refreshing feeling it gave me after applying.
Sarah S.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I love this setting spray. It works really well! My only issue with it is that it's a little too wet if used as the directions suggest. I spray it further away from my face to make sure it doesn't make my (admittedly cheap) other makeup run.
Courtney H.
Paducah
I just bought this spray and for the price it works well. I don't notice a huge difference with my makeup staying on longer and it takes a while to dry. It is lightweight though so it doesn't make my face feel heavy.
Jacynda T.
Logan, UT
I love the way this setting spray smells. It smells fresh and clean, and I love the way it feels on your face. I spray it before and after I apply my makeup. I feel like it helps a little to help makeup stay on, but its not like I noticed a huge improvement from when I don't use it.
Cassie C.
This is a pretty good setting spray. It's less expensive than the high-end brands and does what you need it to do. It doesn't sting or leave a residue behind like some brands do.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use it everyday unless I'm doing a bold look. It's good for all skin types. I think it was rather easy to apply. It is definitely a lightweight formula and I like that. I would recommend and buy it again.
Rachel R.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I like this spray because it is affordable and gets the job done! Sprays evenly and light weight. The only thing I would prefer is a larger bottle size because I tend to use a lot. Worth a try if you’re looking for an affordable option.
Lana R.
Tempe
This came in a kit that I got for Christmas. It smells great. I don't know how to compare it to other setting sprays because this is the first one I've ever used. It seems to keep my make up in place but I don't like how long it seems to take to dry. I spray it, and for about 20 minutes after I still am afraid that my makeup is wet. And no, I am not using a lot, just one spray. Not bad for getting it for free though.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?