BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
I don't mind this product but again sometimes just leaves that oil build up. I would definitely still use it because I'm a teen trying to get a big makeup collection going since I never/never will have a lot of money or anything to me, this helps me deal with my PTSD & depression & anxiety. (Makeup is my hobby)
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Very affordable setting spray. I caught myself using this everyday. It applies evenly. And smoothly. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. Even in this very humid Texas weather. I have recommended this to others but had different feedback. It worked great for me. I have combined skin.
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray is actually great!. Its cheap you wouldnt think it would do anything. But boy was I wrong. This works ! It really does help your makeup last all day and night. No joke. Totally worth the risk for me.  I would definitely buy this again
Michelle R.
Horizon City, TX
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This spray is a bit heavy on the face. A tad bit sticky too. The sprayer on the bottle does not work well. It sprays large drops rather than an even mist. The scent is nice. I wouldn't say it did its intended job. I looked quite oily after only a few hours.
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This setting spray melts all the powders on the face for a beautiful finish ! But it doesn't really help with the transfer of makeup on clothes or the wear through the day. It makes the skin look great but could make the makeup last just a bit longer
Jessica M.
Pride, LA
This setting spray works great. It smells so much better than the elf one that I tried which smells awful and I won't use it just because of that. The setting spray is great because it makes sure foundation and makeup look so dewy and nice and last a long time. You look fresh throughout the day.
Virhenny C.
This setting spray is one of my favorites. My makeup had that natural look after the spray dried. I love this product. I've been using this since its release i believe. Been purchasing this spray since.
Amber F.
Kansas City, MO
I tried this after hearing about how good it was. I'm not impressed. It doesn't set as well as other sprays, it doesn't most well and doesn't dry quickly enough for me. Maybe I'm being a little harder because of how it was raved about, but the price was higher than other sprays that work better.
Sheila S.
I honestly didn't enjoy this setting spray at all, I've used it for over a month but personally I didn't see it make a difference with the appearance of my makeup. I wouldn't recommend this to others however a great alternative is the urban decay all nighter setting spray, it works wonders <3
Meagan S.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It was alright, I didn’t love it, but I didn’t hate it either. It works, it keeps my makeup in place, it’s light. Is it my favorite? Probably not, but it definitely gets the job done. If you’re looking for an inexpensive setting spray, this one will do.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?