BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Blanca M.
Every time I test out different setting sprays and this one seems to be in my top 10 favorites , my make up stays and leaves my skin so fresh and healthy looking , in will re purchase this again !
Brianna B.
I absolutely love the setting spray. It's so cheap and it's definitely worth the price they just had a sale I think it was buy two get two free and I got a bunch of products from that which is great because I basically got the setting spray for free
Celie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This setting spray is compact, but the spray was not fine enough. I found myself DRENCHING my face in it just to get it to cover. It ruined my makeup and I had to wipe it all off and start over. The smell was fine and I'm sure it works, the mist just needs to be finer so it doesn't feel like squirting your face with water.
Jenn W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I only used this because I couldn't find my Urban Decay and my friend has left this on my makeup desk. The way it sprays is almost very clumpy if that's a way to describe it? It's not a fine mist. It worked for a good part of the day though. Good price.
Jessica C.
Pikeville, KY
This setting spray works pretty well. I received it in a gift set with other products and it does what a setting spray should do. My makeup stays on all day and this doesn't leave my face cakey.
Katie R.
Honestly both NYX & Elf have even cheaper setting sprays that I believe work a bit better. I have both regular & matte finish, I wish the spritz was more misty....sometimes my face gets so saturated with setting spray that it almost makes my makeup run if it gets to damp.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I recently decided to try a setting spray and this is the one I chose, mainly based on price. It does the job but it doesn’t hold for the entire day. By the end of the night my eyeshadow does look sore and not as vibrant as I would like. If you want an inexpensive setting spray that does an average job, this is your product.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Very affordable, It has a very fresh scent, It's great for normal to dry skin. My skin texture is super oily and usually It's hard for me to find a good setting spray without leaving my skin shinny and oily.Unfortunately this didn't work for me.
Ally S.
apopka Fl
Absolutely love the setting spray is very good for my skin it doesn't break me out even when I've had a hard day at work it keeps the make up on that I've put on in the morning and I'm ready to keep it on all throughout the night
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
My second go to setting spray. Urban decays setting spray, in my opinion, lasts longer and feels lighter on your skin. This one is still pretty good though. I usually have to apply twice throughout the night.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?