BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Luisa R.
medellin, Antioquia
Really good for oily skin, since we tend to cake out the makeup quicker than the rest. It smells wonderful, and it doesn't feel like you're wearing a ton of makeup on your face, which a lot of setting sprays do. I always keep a spare just in case, its that good.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
First time trying this type of product and I really didn't know what to expect. I was surprised! Very lightweight and really did the job. I didn't have to reapply my powder foundation like I used to. Great price too
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
I received this setting spray as a sample from Ulta and it's alright. This is probably my week-day spray for when I don't wear too much makeup. It's not bad, but there's nothing special about it. Probably wouldn't buy again.
kaitlyn r.
I really like this setting spray, it keeps my makeup on all day and is great for my oily skin. To me it's not a complete matte finish but more of a neutral finish. It's super easy to put on and I would totally buy it again
Skylar Y.
Winter Haven, FL
This setting spray is decent, but not the best. However it does do it's job. I think it's good for the price. If you're looking for something to make your makeup stay, this will do it, but its not like it will last all night.
Courtney C.
Charlotte, TN
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I have had this product for probably over a year now and I’m just now running out. It is a great product because it locks in makeup all day and leaves a natural finish. Though there is no sun protectant in it, it is a very simple, easy, and effective setting spray and I definitely recommend it.
Bithi's P.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
The mist on this one isn't the finest. It's actually pretty intense. I think the formula is thick as well. It made my face sticky very easily, which could be good or bad depending on how you used it. I wouldn't purchase is again actually. I think you could get better misters from a cheaper brand.
caitlynn s.
Eau Claire, WI
I was very nervous to start using this because I never thought that spraying something liquid on my face would ever help my makeup to stick, but sure enough, it did! Once you spray it on your face, you can barely tell it's there. If you're looking for something that will keep your makeup in place all day, this product is definitely for you!
Marie D.
San Antonio, TX
I use this spray because I have it, and it works to keep my makeup on all day. However, it definitely does not spray evenly. The smell is probably not for everyone, as it's a strong cucumber-like smell. There are other drugstore alternatives I would like to try before I repurchase this spray.
Courtney M.
This is so overpriced it's ridiculous. Honestly just go get the NYX spray which is 1000 times better and pretty much the same price. This doesn't help keep your makeup in place and the mister sucks. I was so happy when I finished off my bottle so I never had to deal with this stuff again.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?