BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Molly S.
Douglasville , GA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This setting spray is okay. I guess it gets the job done but I really wish that the mist was a lot finer. I end up with huge water spots all over my face and neck. Also, it doesn't really do a great job of keeping my face matte. It does keep makeup in place but I still get oily throughout the day.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I love tgis stuff!! I love that it comes in multiple scents and is affordable because i power thru this stuff. I use once to set before i highlight and powder my brows. Once to set the finished look and then once on my lunch at work as a refresher (which makes all the difference on my 10 hour work days. Truly keeps my face from melting off
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product dries fast. It doesn't feel sticky on my skin. It's very natural with no shimmer. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It's great for any skin type. The product was affordable. I bought it at Ulta. I do recommend this product to others.
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
Not the best seeing spray I've ever used, but not the worst either. I personally don't see it helping to make my makeup last any longer BUT it is amazing for other purposes. I use mine to wet my beauty blender to help melt powder products into my skin AND to wet my brushes to make my eyeshadow pop.
Emily K.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my new go too spray in the mornings when my fave feels dry and tired. I got this in a kit from ulta and fell in love with first use it keeps your face from getting oily and helps with brake outs it also keeps your makeup looking fresher longer
Amber M.
Moultrie, GA
Ulta makeup setting spray inst really all that great in my opinion. The spray inst a fine mist so it just left big wet splotches on my makeup. This is really upsetting, especially when you have taking a lot of time to do your makeup and then you just feel like you have a wet face.
Shelby B.
Topeka, KS
It does the job as far as setting your make up and keeping it on all day but you have to hold the bottle really far from your face and spray multiple times to cover. The spray is powerful and very concentrated so it's likely that you'll end up with a bit wet smear on your face if your not careful.
Amber C.
A great setting spray and a great price. The value on this product is amazing. It's easy to apply obviously you just spray it on your face but make sure you have it a few inches away and I like to do a couple sprays while moving the bottle to make sure I get good coverage. I definitely recommend it.
Wendy S.
Wichita, KS
Awesome product! I have very oily skin and my nose is shining within 30 minutes of applying my makeup. This product kept the shine away for hours and was very light and non-sticky. Highly recommend this product!
Courtney C.
Charlotte, TN
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I have had this product for probably over a year now and I’m just now running out. It is a great product because it locks in makeup all day and leaves a natural finish. Though there is no sun protectant in it, it is a very simple, easy, and effective setting spray and I definitely recommend it.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?