BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kahyun K.
N Hollywood, CA
Definitely my last step in my make up routine. Helps the make up to last long and not smudge. Very easy to apply, literally just spray it on, haha. I have dry skin and it doesn't feel heavy at all. no sun protection, which would be amazing if they added.
Tracy S.
Worth, IL
Feels very light on the skin and refreshing. Works ok. I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's not the worst. I bought this on sale so for the price I payed I loved it but I don't think I would buy it at full price.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
This setting mist is great and really accomplishes all it state it does. It really keeps my makeup in tact for hours and holds up to the Southern California climate which is a huge plus because your make up doesn't need to be touched up for hrs . Very pleased with shipping it arrived in a great condition and sooner than was scheduled to be delivered which was a huge plus I will definitely be repurchasing this item again.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I don't really notice anything when I use this but I still use it, it's easy to apply but scares me every time. I'm sure it helps keep my makeup in place but I use good makeup anyway. I have no idea what kind of skin it's for. And probably wouldn't recommend this brand of setting spray to my friends.
Samantha S.
The setting spray works well, but the pump leaves much to be desired. It sprays large droplets at times instead of fine. I swapped with another empty pump which solved my problem. For the price it's a great product.
Hailey G.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Melynda E.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It helps set your makeup. It will help it look fresh and is lightweight. No sun protection and doesn't protect your makeup from sweat or oil. I got the matte finish and it isn't what I expected. Although I like the price I'd recommend going with NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product dries fast. It doesn't feel sticky on my skin. It's very natural with no shimmer. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It's great for any skin type. The product was affordable. I bought it at Ulta. I do recommend this product to others.
Amber M.
Moultrie, GA
Ulta makeup setting spray inst really all that great in my opinion. The spray inst a fine mist so it just left big wet splotches on my makeup. This is really upsetting, especially when you have taking a lot of time to do your makeup and then you just feel like you have a wet face.
Emily K.
Saint Albans, WV
This is my new go too spray in the mornings when my fave feels dry and tired. I got this in a kit from ulta and fell in love with first use it keeps your face from getting oily and helps with brake outs it also keeps your makeup looking fresher longer
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?