BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Deasia B.
Cliffwood , NJ
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I give this product 3stars. I do like the fact that this product helps reverse the cake face but, it does not keep your makeup on all day. If you have oily skin it will come through. Also the smell of this is a little too strong. I have sensitive skin and when I use this product my skin tends to get a little irritated.
Jalyn C.
Ottawa
Great formula! Last all day and all night! Doesn't feel oily or drying when you wear it. Really puts your makeup in place and holds it there all day long! If I don't take off my makeup before a workout this setting spray keeps it on during a workout. Not blotchy!!
Christin L.
Milwaukee, WI
Before I started to use this product i would notice make up all over my clothes. But after I barely have it on my clothes. my skin stays matte and it's at an affordable price. it's very worth it. I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
This was the first setting spray that I have used so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I thought it was a good product and would definitely buy again. The price is right, it had a very pleasant smell, and I noticed a difference on days I didn't use it!!
Andria D.
Rehoboth, MA
This setting spray I've only used a few times but that's because so much comes out at once it's not really a mist which I'd rather it be. It almost comes out like a stream I feel like I have to hold it back so far my arms are too short lol
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY
It's an okay product for its inexpensive price point. Matte finish. Minus 2 stars for making my eyeliner run. I suggest covering any eye makeup and spraying solely on cheeks and forehead. Skip this and splurge on urban decay if possible!
Jasmine C.
Willowbrook, IL
I am in between on this spray. It works but it could be better. It does not dry as fast for me. But I dont believe in wasting products so I will use it until its gone but I wish they made more types to try I love the brand but this product is not my favorite.
S H.
Haslett, MI
Love this setting spray! Definitely keeps my makeup on longer and doesn't irritate my skin. It also is light weight. The price point is perfect. As a reference I have combination/oily skin. Totally recommend and will repurchase.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray, Other more...
It’s a matte setting spray but depending on the foundation I wear, depends on the wear of y makeup. With NARS Radiant Foundation it still moves after 6 hours. When I wear Revlon my makeup stays in place. I think it may be my foundations and primers but the spray is pretty basic. Especially if you don’t want to spend too much on Urban decay
Christine M.
Burbank, CA
I've used the Ulta setting spray once. Its a great value but was not super impressed. It could have been the new foundation I was wearing but had a bit of a oil shimmer to my face. I like a matte finish. Great to try if your looking for something affordable.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?