BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Cheryl R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a fairly inexpensive setting spray option, and works very well! It keeps makeup in place all day and helps counteract a powdery look. Other setting sprays might work slightly better, but for the price difference, I'd rather stick with this one. I don't feel the others work THAT much better to justify the price difference.
Amber M.
Akron, OH
I like it, but I can't really tell the difference between wearing it and not wearing it. Also, I bought it damaged so it only sprays half the time and didn't have my receipt to take it back. Not the product's fault though. Anyway, like I said I don't really see a difference.
Samantha C.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Never used setting spray before so this is the only brand I have to compare. So far so good make up holds most of the day and I live in Florida where it's very sticky and hot outside all day everyday. So far the few times I've used it it hasn't been horrible. Not sure on price as this was a gift set I received so far id recommend.
Lindsey J.
Good value for the price but not as high quality as some of the name brands. It is lightweight and does the job, easy to apply, and a great price. You can often use ULTA coupons with this product, which is an added bonus. I am unsure if I will purchase again.
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
Absolutely in love with the Ulta Setting Spray! Best one I have used so far in looking for setting spray! It does have a pretty good smell to it. Easy to pack very lightweight. Definitely would recommend for a cheap setting spray!
Ellie M.
Beaverton, MI
I gave this a two out of five stars because make up forever does hit on the spot with some of the good stuff but I just find this kind of cheesy and it doesn't work very well I tried it once didn't like it and give it to her friends and she didn't like it so she threw it away but I mean it's just really not that good and it's really like sticky and just feels bad on your face
Abbey R.
Love this setting spray. Keeps my makeup lasting all day and night without needing touchups. The small bottle is perfect to keep in my makeup bag and the price is great compared to others. I love the lightweight of it too and it dries quickly so I don't have to wait long
Morgan K.
Wilmington, NC
This product is nice but honestly, I can go all day with an underlying primer on and not use this and my makeup would look the same at the end of the day as if I did use it. I don't find it to be a necessity in my beauty routine.
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
It does exactly what it says, it sets your makeup.. although with this I would t say it's as good as the wet n wild setting spray and this is more expensive then that, I do recommend it for those that are anti drug store products. It gets the job done.
Whitney B.
Austin, TX
Fantastic product and makes spending more just dumb. This spray is great. Does not sting when you apply and smells great. Can wear a little in the heat and humidity but who does not look hot in a Texas summer. Would absolutely recommend this as an alternative to other products out there simply because of the price.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?