BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Taylor S.
Albany, OR
I'm currently using this spray and I've had it for quite some time so you definitely get a lot of product for your money. As well as it smells amazing! However the downside is that I don't think it necessarily prolongs my makeup only makeshows it look less powdery which is still nice.
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
Received this in a makeup kit from Christmas. Works well but it felt very wet when I used it, the spray came out in droplets rather than a mist. I felt it took longer the dry than other setting sprays I have used in the past. It did the job and kept my make up looking flawless but I prefer other sprays over this.
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
This worked ok. I probably wouldn't buy again. And Ulta is out of my way. It is cheap enough though It's a fine mist. I don't think it had a smell. Dryers fast. It's good if you don't have the extra money for the. Bigger names at the moment
Alexandra P.
A decent setting spray. Don't expect it to make your makeup last longer, but it is a nice refresher that delivers a dewy finish. I use it also to calm down any powderyness.

It has a strong fragrance but it is a good smell and leaves quickly. The sprayer could be better. Price is just OK. I won't be loyal to this spray but I might repurchase.
Maylanie S.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I have very oily skin, so finding a good setting spray can be a little tricky. The matte setting spray does mattify my makeup which is a pro, but the downside to this product is the nozzle. The nozzle isn't like a mist, so your face will be drenched with product with just one spritz.
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
I love this. You can use it before you apply any makeup and after. I notice that if I use it prior to foundation it takes more effort to remove make up. And makeup goes on very pigmented wears better and longer. If I use after makeup application it goes on regular than wears great with easy removal. I think it's about $8. Last forever.
Mayra U.
Woodhaven, NY
I really like this setting spray, is not harsh on skin, nor it smells strong. The only observation is that if you are not used to these stuff is better to not spray it to close lol, it will dampen your face and that is not cool, talking from experience XD
Gabbie V.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like the staying power but i dont like how it spits out thats my only dislike about the product other than that i love it and it really makes my makeup last longer. I use it before foundation and after a finished face to prolong the effect.
Tessa O.
Ferndale, WA
This product works very nicely for its price. I use this product under my skin as a primer instead of over my makeup and it dries down nicely, and works very well to keep my makeup on all day. Its easy to spray all over your face and fan to dry. It contains a lot of product that lasts a long time, even for someone who wears makeup every day, and I would definitely buy it again once I run out
Alisha T.
Wanted a matte setting spray but wasn't looking to spend a lot on the day I was out shopping. Mind you I had my son with me and he didn't really care to be in ULTA lol I seen this setting spray and decided to give it a try. It definitely does it's job and lasted all day long. I was pretty impressed! ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?