BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Caitlin H.
The smell is SO freaking good. Every time I spray it on my face, I just wanna bask in it. I have super oily skin and it does a good job at keeping me matte although I'm pretty sure it's not a mattifying spray.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
If you're looking for something that will improve the longevity of your makeup but won't bust the bank, look no further. I love the ulta makeup setting spray! It provides a great seal on my makeup and really helps on those humid days. It's not oily but it keeps my face moisturized and soft. The only thing I would change is that the sprayer on the bottle makes the droplets too big so it feels like you're getting your face too wet. I've started spraying some on my blender and just kinda dabbing it on and that seems to help!
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
It is very refreshing but I would like it to work better on me.It is very refreshing but I would like it to work better on me. It may work on you girls but I do not like it
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
This is by far, the best I have ever tried, it xompares to supee high end brands which are very good, but I keep finding myself getting back to this setting spray. Best thing in the world
lalit g.
Ulta's Makeup Setting Spray is the perfect solution to maximizing the longevity of your makeup. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.

Benefits:
Minimizes melting, cracking and fading of makeup throughout the day
Performance packed spray includes skin conditioning and moisturizing ingredients while maintinaing a fresh, matte finish
Contains aloe vera, cucumber extract, sweet almond extract and vitamin E to soothe and nourish the skin
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
It takes a really long time to dry and it is an issue for me because I hate having a wet face but when it dries it does have a nice finish but still leaves this dewy look which works for some people but I personally am more of a matte finish kind of girl.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
Have only used this brand once. Would like to try it again cuz I liked that it worked on my dry skin. Has more of a natural finish. No complaints from me. I would like to buy it again and I recommend this product.
Angel F.
My go to face setter. I do not use anything else! It smells really good too! My make up lasts a while and if anything, I just spray a couple spritz and it refreshes the look a little bit!
Saff A.
Great makeup setting spray use it after applying make up, gives a dewy finish and is good for dry combination skin as I have that. Lightweight and worth every penny! Recommend this 100% love this one !
Jessica J.
This is a really nice setting spray. It's really affordable and easy to use.But because of where i live it is hard to find. It keeps my makeup on my face and makes it look flawless. I find with most setting sprays is that it can make my face look oily or make my makeup look really shiny but with this one it doesn't. I highly recommend this!!!!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?