BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Tiambria P.
Wasilla, AK
It takes a really long time to dry and it is an issue for me because I hate having a wet face but when it dries it does have a nice finish but still leaves this dewy look which works for some people but I personally am more of a matte finish kind of girl.
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
Have only used this brand once. Would like to try it again cuz I liked that it worked on my dry skin. Has more of a natural finish. No complaints from me. I would like to buy it again and I recommend this product.
Angel F.
My go to face setter. I do not use anything else! It smells really good too! My make up lasts a while and if anything, I just spray a couple spritz and it refreshes the look a little bit!
Saff A.
Great makeup setting spray use it after applying make up, gives a dewy finish and is good for dry combination skin as I have that. Lightweight and worth every penny! Recommend this 100% love this one !
Jessica J.
This is a really nice setting spray. It's really affordable and easy to use.But because of where i live it is hard to find. It keeps my makeup on my face and makes it look flawless. I find with most setting sprays is that it can make my face look oily or make my makeup look really shiny but with this one it doesn't. I highly recommend this!!!!
Tiffany H.
This setting spray is very reasonably priced and really helps keep your makeup in place throughout the day. However I found part way through the day I still needed to do some touch ups, especially in my oily zones. It may not be the greatest option for someone with oily or combination skin
Henna A.
This setting spray is really good for priming and setting makeup. It makes my makeup stay in place all day and it's really affordable. This setting spray is great for all skin types and will make all makeup look flawless!
It is not a very good product. The packaging is fine but i dont like the font of the text. Its pretty lightweight but i doesnt keep my makeup in place all day! It doents have lots of mls but if you want to get a cheap setting spray you can buy this one.
Krystie N.
Perth
This setting spray is great, spray it over your makeup even on your beauty blender to help your foundation set better. Keeps your make up from "melting" off your face (LOL). Really easy to use, would buy again
genna m.
Oakville, ON
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Love this setting spray. I find that it extends the wear time of my makeup for only a couple hours, and it leaves me looking pretty dewy and glowy. Great for melting powders into your skin, It's not the best spray I've tried but it's still very good.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?