BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Caitlin L.
Rockledge, FL
I LOVE THIS SPRAY! It works so well, its super light, and it smells wonderful! I actually have the Matte one and not the one pictured but I have tried this one and it is just as good! I just prefer Matte because its Matte and this looks shiny a bit longer!
Cassie S.
Clovis, CA
It did not last too long. The spray felt ok and my skin in combination of oily and dry. I use spf foundation under. It didn't last when I sweat. The price is good though. I wouldn't buy it again. I recommend e.l.f.
Laila l.
The ulta beauty setting spray is great, I only have one complaint and that's when you spray your face with your eyes closed your mascara gets all over but I have dry skin and it doesn't harm that. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley L.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It was excellent I loved how it made my makeup feel and how it kept everything in place! I used this in my prom night while getting ready and I danced all night and sweated a lot but my makeup still held up perfectly đź’–
Abbi D.
Andersonville, NB
The setting stay Is great it keeps your makeup intact nicely the only thing I found was that it took awhile to dry marking a few touch ups of your eyeliner or mascara,I would buy again.
Joshina S.
Port louis
I gave used this setting spray and i can say that it does a very good job in leaving you with a perfect amd smooth skin with a well blended makeup and foundation.
Caitlin H.
The smell is SO freaking good. Every time I spray it on my face, I just wanna bask in it. I have super oily skin and it does a good job at keeping me matte although I'm pretty sure it's not a mattifying spray.
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
If you're looking for something that will improve the longevity of your makeup but won't bust the bank, look no further. I love the ulta makeup setting spray! It provides a great seal on my makeup and really helps on those humid days. It's not oily but it keeps my face moisturized and soft. The only thing I would change is that the sprayer on the bottle makes the droplets too big so it feels like you're getting your face too wet. I've started spraying some on my blender and just kinda dabbing it on and that seems to help!
Dagnimar N.
8020 NW 60th st Bldg B. Miami, FL
It is very refreshing but I would like it to work better on me.It is very refreshing but I would like it to work better on me. It may work on you girls but I do not like it
lalit g.
Ulta's Makeup Setting Spray is the perfect solution to maximizing the longevity of your makeup. Spritz under makeup as a primer or over makeup to keep that just-applied, fresh makeup look all day.

Benefits:
Minimizes melting, cracking and fading of makeup throughout the day
Performance packed spray includes skin conditioning and moisturizing ingredients while maintinaing a fresh, matte finish
Contains aloe vera, cucumber extract, sweet almond extract and vitamin E to soothe and nourish the skin
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?