BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Lindsey E.
Sanford, FL
Ulta's makeup setting spray is okay. It's not my first choice and for the price, I'm not as happy with the final result as I'd like.
It does hold my make up in place, but not for the entire day. The spray pumps are also not consistent. Sometimes it's a mist and sometimes it's a stream.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I am in love with this setting spray!! I use it every single day. I doubted at first if it would really work or not, but it truly does help my makeup stay on through out the day. Its so affordable, and is just as great as the more expensive setting sprays out there!
Siera Q.
I got this in a 20 dollar kit and i still dont know how to feel about it. It is a spray which is very harsh. So you feel like you got splash with water. It also has a windex smell to it. I wouldnt recommend it so i would save your money to get the all nighter spray.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This product suprisingly held up pretty well! Everyone's skin is different so there may be good or bad reviews on it, mine is oily/combo skin depending on the season it is. This actually held up for me about 7 hours until I started getting oily on the t-zone area. *Only bad thing I would say is the spray nozzle doesn't spray as a mist.. but just transfer it in a bottle that has a good spray nozzle and you're good to go!
Maria A.
La Habra , CA
I have never been the make up kind of girl. I didn't use makeup until I was like 20 years of age. But when I was introduce to make up I used this product and wow does this product do the magic. It keeps your make up on your face all day . I love this product and really recommend it to others
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Ulta is my favorite cosmetics store and I love all of their products equally. Instead of spending a ton of money on the Urban Decay one again I just bought this and Im totally satisfied. I think this is my favorite, and I will be buying it again when mine runs out.
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
Pretty good at setting spray but I did noticed a shift in some of my make up but I tend to put my hand on my face a lot so that could be why. It was super light weight and I would totally recommend if you are a beginner and looking for a trustee setting spray
Emily J.
It doesn't really spray evenly. I find it leaves spots on my skin. It does help moisturize your skin.. but it's not the greatest setting spray and doesn't really help make up last longer at all. Would not recommend.
Amanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was not phased by this spray. I don't think it really did anything for me, though it is at a cheap price. If you're looking for a setting spray that will actually make your makeup last, I would more so consider the urban decay setting spray. Its hyped for a reason
Megan W.
I have very oily skin and since I started using this my make up does not slip and slide. It stays where I put it. Which honestly I never thought could happen. I will use this till the end of time or until I find something better but I am pretty happy with this!
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?