BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Katelyn E.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Sprays out a lot and has a weird smell to it.. don't know if it's good or bad. I don't think that it helps my makeup stay in place all day, by the end of the day it looks like I didn't even try. Don't think I would buy again, just bought because I needed more and wanted the free bag with purchase
Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
The ulta brand setting spray is very underrated. It’s a great affordable setting spray. It’s keeps your makeup set in place all day long. It’s a great formula for all skin types. 10/10 recommend!
Sonia Kateri T.
Definitely doesn't leave my face feeling, just wet. It leaves my foundation feeling fresh longer. I didn't need so many touch ups. One thing I will say is that I can't use the same setting spray everyday. I rotate with another brand I have. This is the second brand I tried and I was impressed.
Kacie R.
Orlando, Florida
I absolutely love everything about this setting spray. I first got my hands on the matte setting spray when I bought one of those boxes that are always near the front in Ulta. They always have a multitude of things in the boxes for $20.00. This amazing setting spray was in there. The formula isn't sticky. And unlike other setting sprays that I have used before, it doesn't smell like chemicals. To me, this leaves my face feeling refreshed and light.
Heather M.
College Grove, TN
I honestly didn't expect to love this as much as I do! I have tried countless primers, and I still vary between some different ones, but my shine always crept through. This setting spray has made such an impact - I can actually get through a work day without looking like a hot mess. Love love love this setting spray - and it's cheap too!!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I bought this a few months back with some beauty blenders I've used setting gel before but never spray. This stuff is amazing, it's light and airy. No sticky residue and you. An use it throughout the day to refresh your face. Only downside is the bottle is small and only lasts 6ish weeks.
Robyn P.
This was the first setting spray I used, and I really did think it was the best out there. But once I tried a few other brands, I realized that this one is just ok. It works well enough, but I don't find it sets my makeup as well as some of the higher end brands. If I really needed a spray and this is all I had, I would use it but otherwise, I'll go with something else.
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I like this product a lot! It lasts for a while but I do think that it makes my skin (which is naturally more oily) more greasy looking after a couple hours wear than other brands. For the same price I would probably pick the NYX matte finish. Either way, its still a great product!
Alexandra H.
Macomb, MI
I've only used this setting spray twice and so far I truly don't feel like it works. It has a weird smell to it and feels heavy on my face when I use it. I feel that the spray bottle doesn't spray evenly and you end up with product only on certain areas of your face. It doesn't keep my makeup on throughout the day at all which is a bummer. I don't think I would buy this product again. I would try out a name brand instead.
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI
This spray is nice, smells okay, coverage is very light but does the job. I believe it has a matte finish but not as much compared to other brands. I like that the bottle is smaller so it doesn't take up much space in my make up bag when I travel, I bought this just to try, probably wont purchase again.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?