BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Ely L.
Orem, UT
I didn't know how useful a setting spray was until I started using this one. I always thought because of my oily skin, makeup just came off. We'll after using a setting spray not much of my makeup budged. I can go full glam, with heavy coverage foundation and spray my face and have my makeup look better and last longer. This ulta setting spray isn't greasy, smells great (like cucumber), and somehow makes me makeup fill my cavernous pores.
Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
This is my holy grail setting spray! I do not even know how many bottles of this I have went through. If I'm using cream products I spray this on to help blend smoothly plus I also use it when I'm done applying my face to set it all in place. It helps prevent cake fake which is an ultimate p,us. I love the mineral scent it has too. Not strong but subtle and fresh.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
The ULTA makeup setting spray is perfect for somebody on a budget, but still wants to have a high quality setting spray. It's super easy to apply, and covers evenly and thinly. It has a fresh smell and I actually enjoy when it's time to set my face. This is my go to spray and I recommend to all of my friends.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I received the Ulta Matte Setting Spray in one of their gift sets and I honestly didn't really think a whole lot about it until I had had it for months. I thought I probably wouldn't like it and would just end up throwing it in the garbage, but one day when I was out of my regular setting spray I decided to give it a go and I really liked it. It kept my makeup in place all day long and it kept my skin from getting oily at all throughout the day.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
I am giving this product only a 2 star because the mister on this product is absolutely horrible. The product itself works just fine but the spray nozzle just completely douses your face with liquid when you squirt it. I now only use this product to set my brushes when I want to intensify my eyeshadow/highlighted.
Samantha B.
I heard this was the best of the drugstore-level setting sprays and I was slightly misinformed. In reality, it is up there with the best of ALL setting sprays. I will never go back to UD. This spray works well both under and over makeup and makes it last all day. It doesn't drip while its drying, which is a nice bonus. 5 stars!
Sara L.
Marion
This is such a great product that lasts just about forever!! The price is definitely not going to break the bank. Definitely has great quality and will have you buying it over and over again! 10/10 product!!!
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
The ulta brand setting spray is very underrated. It’s a great affordable setting spray. It’s keeps your makeup set in place all day long. It’s a great formula for all skin types. 10/10 recommend!
Katelyn E.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Sprays out a lot and has a weird smell to it.. don't know if it's good or bad. I don't think that it helps my makeup stay in place all day, by the end of the day it looks like I didn't even try. Don't think I would buy again, just bought because I needed more and wanted the free bag with purchase
Sonia Kateri T.
Definitely doesn't leave my face feeling, just wet. It leaves my foundation feeling fresh longer. I didn't need so many touch ups. One thing I will say is that I can't use the same setting spray everyday. I rotate with another brand I have. This is the second brand I tried and I was impressed.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?