BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Sydney R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got this as part of a holiday gift set from my boyfriend and I like it a lot. It's not as great as some of the other brands of setting sprays that I've used, but it gets the job done. I tend to use this on a more daily basis than some of my other sprays, just because it's more inexpensive. You do have to hold it pretty far from your face, as it can glob up and make your face look oily if you spray too close.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I got a free mini bottle sample of this with one of the gift sets i had bought and i used the spray on me once but didnt wear my make up long enough out to judge whether or not it was worth it. I had always just used Nyx's setting spray so i was hesitant to change it up and use this one but when im doing a friends make up for the fun of it, i tend to set it with the ulta spray since i know it works well for short periods of time
Miranda B.
Westville , Nj
I purchased this setting spray only because it was on sale. I did not think I was going to like it because I have never used a setting spray before. This spray can be used before or after applying makeup. I found it helpful to use before because it will not mess up your makeup. Spraying after to me sometimes makes me feel that I messed it up.
Heather A.
This is another good setting spray that I live for. It also gives my skin a wonderful mattifying finish. I use this spray for everyday use when there's not a special occasion or anything that's going to require me to sweat a lot or activities that would require a more heavy duty setting spray. It's light and doesn't leave my face feeling funky. I can use it for work or running errands and it always lasts me about 8-10 hours of keeping my makeup in place and looking fresh.
Sarah S.
Richland, PA
I was surprised by how well Ulta's Setting Spray worked.  This was the first setting spray I tried and didn't know what to expect.  I (unintentially) tested this product after a one hour workout.  I had on all Ulta make up products put in place by the Setting Spray.  After sweating for one hour I didn't think I had any makeup on!  My face felt makeupless and light.  I was shocked to see my makeup in place and not showing any signs of the gross sweating that just occurred.
Lydia G.
Los Alamitos, CA
Trying out a new setting spray. It has a light cucumber scent that disappears moments after you spray. So if you don't like scents in your sprays I would stay away. I HATE the sprayer! Its so abrupt and hard at your face even after I spray it far away at my face to set it. I will be changing out the spray nozzle for mine, but the setting.... it great! Better than the nyc matte setting spray in the black bottle.
dahlia m.
i have the matte version of this in a small bottle which is pretty good. i feel as if it settles down everything and keeps it looking natural. i have oily skin and i do feel like this helps. i just wish it made my makeup last a bit longer but overall good spray !
Sierra T.
Really decent for the price, I was hoping to find something that extended the life of my foundation on my oily/combo skin. In retrospect I probably could've gotten something a little more moisturizing, this felt a little dry and sticky but it held for around 4 hours. There are better options out there but this is nice for the price and is often on sale through Ulta!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
I never thought I'd have such an incredible long lasting full face of makeup at the end of my 8 hour work day but with this stuff you look just as amazing as you did before you went to work in the a.m. as u do in the p.m. All that's left is a quick swap of eyeshadow from day to night and your look is already pre-complete!
Jamie R.
Plano, TX
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Ok I admit I have had this product for awhile but I felt like I needed to share my experience with others as well! I love this spray because it goes on really well and dries extremely fast without leaving any sticky feeling behind. It feels extremely lightweight and I can tell when Im not wearing it- it really works! It is also a great value for the amount you get and one bottle can last you a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?