BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
elisemartinson_
It’s pretty good! It’s not a huge fan of the smell though. It’s not sure what exactly it is but it’s not too pleasant, however, it does the job just fine and holds everything in place for the time you need it to.
Aleshea N.
Decatur, TX
I put my make-up on at 5:30pm yesterday. Went out with my husband, didn't get home until almost 2am was lazy and didn't wash(I know very bad) so slept on it and this is how it looks still. I used maybelline fit me matte foundation, as well as their camouflage concealer, set with airspun powder, smashbox shadow, a I believe is L'Oréal gel eyeliner, Estée Lauder mascara, and a covergirl colorstay lipstick. I have some spots that are flakey around my eyes and nose so I wouldn't go out, but still this setting spray is the bomb! Love it and it smells nice!
Siann S.
bel air, md
Smells amazing. The spray has a cucumber scent to it which is soothing to both your face and your senses. Makeup lasts a while and sets beautifully. No complaints.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I bought this setting spray for my birthday last year and the bottle still has a good way to go before it's empty. Unfortunately this isn't because a little goes a long way or anything like that - actually, it's because I haven't used it all that much. This setting spray worked amazing the first use and every use after that it's okay while it's setting and about an hour after that. But it seems like no matter what makeup I use it just doesn't set right and looks cake-ier than if I was to just go without. And I've used cheap (like $5 and under), Korean, Japanese, mid-range, high end; all of them come out looking like it's triple the layers than it really is and I always use a primer so I just don't understand. Might work for someone with perfect skin though as most products tend to.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Ohhhhh the woes of loving makeup, but having finicky skin... one day I'm oily, the next I'm dry and of course that all plays into how my face lasts.
Let's start with this, people need to stop sleeping on ULTA brand cosmetics because there are some spectacular gems like this spray! And the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because sometimes I think I'm Jefree Star and douse my face and setting spray and this will actually ruin your look but if you follow the directions, because well they are there for crazies like me, your face will look AMAZING for hours! Spray to blend out your foundation, set, spray again and you can tackle anything in this horrendous heat that is just the beginning of a hot summer
Hannaleigh S.
I really like this setting spray because it works well and seems to be a very good value for the price. I'm not afraid to spray multiple sprays to cover my entire face because the price is so good. It even smells good - something I have found wrong with other brands.
britt ♡.
Las Vegas, NV
While the Ulta Setting Spray locks in your caked face, I do not recommend it for any occasion. It leaves a sticky residue to the face after spray, and I feel like my pores get clogged from a couple of spritz of this spray. I applaud its ability to lock in my morning masterpieces, but due to its stickiness, I can't use it without feeling gross. I also feel like they should have a matte spray rather than the regular one and ULTA Dewy Makeup Setting Spray. The Dewy one is much worse and feels like an extra layer on your skin. Maybe the three Ultas near me don't have the matte one, but until then, I have the same opinion towards the line itself.
Sydney N.
Granbury , TX
Great smell right off the bat, might not be for everyone but I really enjoy it. I used it as a primer and as a setting spray when I was finished applying my makeup and it seemed to work nicely. I noticed my contour stayed fairly in tact almost all day and I didn't have to blot as many times as I Usually do. The only downfall I'd have is that it doesn't spray evenly and can cause giant drops of product to land on the face so it could potentially ruin or mess up your look. However if you're careful it works fine. Not the greatest setting spray I've used but I definitely like it and recommend it!
Ellie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I've never used a higher end setting spray, so I can't speak to that, but I do feel that this ULTA setting spray is great for my makeup and my skin. I like using it in the winter as I feel it helps protect my skin from the cold when walking outside. I have no idea if that's an actual benefit, or my own assumption. My makeup does seem to last longer when using this and doesn't smudge which sometimes happens if I don't use a primer and this spray
Erica J.
Ogden , UT
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Decent setting spray. It’s worth the price for sure. Sprays nicely and dries quickly. It’s lightweight on your face. cons: it isn’t the longest lasting spray. Pros: it’s very affordable.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?