BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
aubrey u.
USA
This stuff is not bad. Maybe I don't use it enough. I don't pack on that much makeup in the summer but when I do I use this stuff to keep ot from sliding down my face.
maria o.
Des Moines
Review for: Other more...
I bought the ultra beauty matte makeup setting spray but it didn’t work for me, every time i used it my face started itched or burning i don’t recommend this product
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
If you want a cheap setting spray then you basically get what you paid for. The spay is a squirt gun and your better off not putting setting pray on your face with this.
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I use this spray every single day. I use it on top of Ulta finishing powder. I know it works because at the end of the day, there’s still a ton of makeup on my face!! I love it and for the price, it can’t be beat!
member-15408
It’s pretty good! It’s not a huge fan of the smell though. It’s not sure what exactly it is but it’s not too pleasant, however, it does the job just fine and holds everything in place for the time you need it to.
Aleshea N.
Decatur, TX
I put my make-up on at 5:30pm yesterday. Went out with my husband, didn't get home until almost 2am was lazy and didn't wash(I know very bad) so slept on it and this is how it looks still. I used maybelline fit me matte foundation, as well as their camouflage concealer, set with airspun powder, smashbox shadow, a I believe is L'Oréal gel eyeliner, Estée Lauder mascara, and a covergirl colorstay lipstick. I have some spots that are flakey around my eyes and nose so I wouldn't go out, but still this setting spray is the bomb! Love it and it smells nice!
Siann S.
bel air, md
Smells amazing. The spray has a cucumber scent to it which is soothing to both your face and your senses. Makeup lasts a while and sets beautifully. No complaints.
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I bought this setting spray for my birthday last year and the bottle still has a good way to go before it's empty. Unfortunately this isn't because a little goes a long way or anything like that - actually, it's because I haven't used it all that much. This setting spray worked amazing the first use and every use after that it's okay while it's setting and about an hour after that. But it seems like no matter what makeup I use it just doesn't set right and looks cake-ier than if I was to just go without. And I've used cheap (like $5 and under), Korean, Japanese, mid-range, high end; all of them come out looking like it's triple the layers than it really is and I always use a primer so I just don't understand. Might work for someone with perfect skin though as most products tend to.
Alex S.
CA
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This didn't do anything good! I didn't notice any increased longevity in my makeup when I used this, which is kind of the entire point of a setting spray. It just made my face look kind of cakey and made my foundation break apart around my blemishes and milia, which aren't even that severe, so I can only imagine how bad it would look on someone with acne or texture issues. Also, the atomizer is terrible. It wasn't a fine mist at all, more like a camel spitting at me. It make my blush look patchy, like there were little "holes" where the product didn't stick down. Quite frankly, it ruined my makeup. I was drawn in by the great price, and I know that it could seem tempting to you because of it, but I think you should just spend a couple extra bucks and get a setting spray from Milani or Pixi.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
Ohhhhh the woes of loving makeup, but having finicky skin... one day I'm oily, the next I'm dry and of course that all plays into how my face lasts.
Let's start with this, people need to stop sleeping on ULTA brand cosmetics because there are some spectacular gems like this spray! And the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because sometimes I think I'm Jefree Star and douse my face and setting spray and this will actually ruin your look but if you follow the directions, because well they are there for crazies like me, your face will look AMAZING for hours! Spray to blend out your foundation, set, spray again and you can tackle anything in this horrendous heat that is just the beginning of a hot summer
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?