BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Works well with holding power. I experienced some irritation towards the end of the day that I attributed to the spray since I hadn't used anything else new.
Gina K.
Glouster, OH
I love spraying this on my face. Feels so refreshing and the back to the point, it sets your make up so good! A lot of my friends actually own this product.
Bridget Q.
It's a decent setting spray. The nozzle sucks, and the droplets are way too big, but it's great to use for foiling shadows! That's mainly what I use it for.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
Sets makeup well, but use it before you put on your mascara. I found that it caused my mascara to run when I sprayed it on. It lasts well and is lightweight.
Adilessa A.
North Fort Myers, FL
I got this setting spray in a Christmas present last year. It works ok. I really dknt use setting spray because I forget to! So I dont know what to look for.
Stephanie F.
Houston , TX
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Throughout the night, my makeup did not feel like it was set. Initially, it felt great, but that’s probably because I had just finished applying everything.
Jessica P.
Sedona, AZ
This is a great matte make up setting spray. I tried using it as a primer in a rush but it works much better after all your makeup is applied. Great price.
domenique G.
port saint lucie
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this at ulta when I was checking out it was on the kiosk and I just grabbed it not knowing anything about it and used it and my make up DOES NOT MOVE
Dennisse A.
Cicero , IL
I've tried it once but I felt like the chemicals were harsh on my skin, so I don't think I'll ever buy it again. But it did keep my make up on quite well.
Karen G.
Fremont
I have used this product and it is ok. Pump sprays ok. Still a little undecided on this one. Takes a little while to dry. Sometimes sprays to much product.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?