BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
laron l.
southfield
great dewy spray long lasting makeup all day loved how applied and work with my makeup and foundation loved the way it applied on no cons or pros just great
Priya B.
Just used it a few times so far. It works well and does make the face look fresher for longer. I didn't had to touch up the make up as much as I usually do.
Dewy, L.
Hampton
Great affordable settings spray! Smells like cucumber melon! Does a great job with holding my makeup in place! I just wish the spray was a little more even.
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
Works well with holding power. I experienced some irritation towards the end of the day that I attributed to the spray since I hadn't used anything else new.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I think for the price this setting spray works pretty well. However the mist isn't even and leaves drops on your skin so I always dab with a beauty blender.
Makayla J.
This product definitely illuminates the skin and helps finish off my makeup. However, the spray tube is a bit wonky, and it doesn't produce a steady stream.
Jasmine C.
Stockbridge, GA
It is okay ... I guess. It leaves my face too wet for me as ironic as it sounds . The pump the spray uses could be better. Its more like a spary than a mist.
Nimi M.
Jacksonville , FL
It takes a little longer to dry than other stepping sprays bur it helps your make up last all night. It's good for dry skin and it gives you a natural finish
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
I love ultas makeup brand. They have many great makeup products that are just as good as any other leading makeup brand! I enjoy this the ulta setting spray!
Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
This setting spray is perfect for the price! I felt like it kept my makeup in place all day. You can't beat the cost of it, so it's definitely worth a shot!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?