BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
It smells so good! I just love using this stuff 😍 It works okay, does an okay job. I have to use a lot of product, and it doesn't work as well as my Elf spray
elizabeth m.
Lufkin, TX
Not my favorite. It’s kind of average. I probably would not recommend. It doesn’t keep makeup in place or give a dewy or matte finish. I found it did nothing.
Elisa F.
This is such a great alternative to expensive setting sprays! It was super cheap compared to $25+ brands and it does the same good job! I have very oily skin and I always have to blot my T zone or reapply powder. It drives me insane. This combined with a good primer (I use rimmel stay matte) does wonders. The spray does come out pretty heavy so make sure you do hold it far enough away. I sprayed it too close when I started using it and it made my mascara run a little under my eyes. It has a great light fresh scent to it too, which I really love cause sometime sprays can smell weird. It kept my foundation looking fresh too. I love spraying it on my beauty blender before applying foundation. Gives a nice flawless look! Ulta shipped it super quick and the top was taped down so it wouldn't spill!
Shianne K.
Bay City, MI
It's was alright, does what it's supposed to. Personally I wouldn't buy it again I mai my use it for emergency or if I ran out of my higher end setting spray.
Jaclyn V.
This setting spray was okay, I wish the size was larger, I went through the small bottle pretty quick. I didn’t feel like it kept my make up in place all day.
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Not great for a full face setter. I use it on my shadow brushes to pick up more intense pigments. Other wise I would search for a different spray for the face
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,123 reviews
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
WOW I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT SETTING SPRAY FOR YOUR FACE WOW I TRY MY FIRST SETTING SPRAY FROM MARY KAY AND I LOVE IT BEST THINK EVERY I WOULD LOVE TO THIS ONE
Gabby F.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This product worked well. It definitely made my make up last longer. I wish the mister was more fine. I noticed it left large droplets of the spray on my face.
Stephanie G.
Lexington, KY
This product does what it is supposed to. It sets your make-up and lasts for a few hours. I did notice breakdown of my foundation after about 3 hours of wear.
Kayla M.
Venice, FL
I've used this spray for a long time before discovering anything else because it was cheap and help my makeup on but I did not like how it made my makeup look.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?