BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is bomb . C O M.... talking about stay all day. Or should I say slay all day. I freaking love this setting spray. Total must for the summers blazing heat.
Giselle C.
Brownsville, TX
It's a good product and it's not that expensive which is good but i just don't like really much to use setting sprays. If i have to use one, this would be a good option.
Amy L.
I just learned about how to use setting spray. Just used it for New Years makeup at a spiffy event. Had 1 too many drinks and by the end of the night makeup held up pretty well!
taylor p.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Best dupe for urban decay setting spray I have ever used! Totally obsessed with this product! Keeps makeup on all day long, even in high humidity and extreme heat!
Kait M.
Everett, PA
The nozzle sprays semi straight so you'll get a wet spot on your face if it's not a full arms length. Otherwise the price and product that this is, is incredible.
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
I use this stuff everyday. I spray some on before makeup to use as a primer and then after to set my makeup in place. It helps to give me a nice dewy look
Kendyl E.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
I feel like this is a good product, especially for the price. It does seem to help with oil control and helps my makeup stay a little better
Tamyra L.
Morrisville, NY
this is the best setting spray that i have ever came up upon its really really great setting spray that you can have i give it two thumbs up. it doesn't leave your face oily. its the best one from all the other that i have seen you will not be disappointed
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
I would love to try this product but my low budget wont allow it jst heard alot off reviews that this product really works n sets in makeup
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
It’s my all time favorite product! I think it’s great for every one and I think everyone will like it. It’s doesn’t matter how you use it, it will always turn out great! I love love love love it. And I bet you will too. Plus it has a great price
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?