BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Lillian C.
This is a affordable setting spray but it doesn't work as well as other ones that I have tried. It does the job for a couple of hours but doesn't last all day like expected.
Lorraine O.
Pros:
Smells good
does a surprisingly good job of making my makeup last a lot longer
affordable price
Cons:
Spray nozzle is so bad! sprays globs of liquid and isn't smooth
( I just spray further away from my face then dab my skin with my beauty blender)
Kurin B.
Richland, WA
Ive gone through one bottle of this spray. I didn't care for it and couldn't tell the difference between when I use it and when I don't. It's a very small bottle too
Mackenzie K.
If you want your makeup to stay on all day, then you need this setting spray! Litteraly magic for the eyes! I hate when eyeshadow smudges! With this it doesn't n also doesn't fade!
Monnii M.
Mendota
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Its perfect for those hot days that will make you sweat your makeup off and leave a horrible after look. Thats why always use a bomb setting spray☺ with a matte finish. of course i would recommend it to to others
Loveeeee this product. I spray my eyeshadow brushes with it before applying my eyeshadow and it makes the pigment even more incredible and it leaves my makeup looking fresh all day!
Colleen B.
I've used better setting sprays than this one but I can't find the one I recently used. I known it's out of a general store rather than somewhere like Sephora. This brand though does not "set" at all.
Sam W.
Suncook, NH
it is very very wet. but it does its job. i've only used it a few times. it is best for dry skin because it will soak it up. it is easy to apply as well. I prefer the name brands.
Artysha S.
New Castle, DE
This setting spray was ok , I feel that it wasn't useful for my type of skin or my pigment. It didn't give me a dewy look I was going for it made my skin feel very dry.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is bomb . C O M.... talking about stay all day. Or should I say slay all day. I freaking love this setting spray. Total must for the summers blazing heat.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?