BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Nichole M.
I've only used this once and gave it away, not because I didn't like it but because my friend didn't have one and that one was my back up one, will have to try it again.
Carly@Productreveiwer
This ulta spray is really nice for setting your makeup. It is a natural spray on my face. Yes there is a little sun protection in the bottle. I think it is a little commendation. Yes I would definitely buy this setting spray again.
megan W.
Buffalo, NY
This is the perfect product if you're looking for something that's going to help you maintain your make up all night long with no smudging or sweating off! It's perfect!
Ashleigh S.
I got the ULTA setting spray when I bought a makeup box. I didn't think I would like it but I tried it and believe it or not it was flawless. I get asked all the time what products do I use whenever I use my Ulta setting spray.
Drea M.
I've used this setting spray before but also the problem was to find it in stock when I try buying it! I absolutely like it but cery hard finding it in stock sometimes!
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
ULTA is life. I love it. This setting spray was a game changer, it finished nicely & was easy to apply for sure, I don't have a single complaint. It didn't have an obnoxious scent or feel either, I would definitely buy again.
Kylah S.
New
One of the best! This setting spray is really good! Makes my makeup stay on way longer than used to be! It works out really good! Never runs my makeup off or anything
Katriel M.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is the only make up setting spray I use m it's very light and airy . But it does exactly what is needed of it . Allows make to breathe and still last all day
Lorraine O.
Pros:
Smells good
does a surprisingly good job of making my makeup last a lot longer
affordable price
Cons:
Spray nozzle is so bad! sprays globs of liquid and isn't smooth
( I just spray further away from my face then dab my skin with my beauty blender)
Kurin B.
Richland, WA
Ive gone through one bottle of this spray. I didn't care for it and couldn't tell the difference between when I use it and when I don't. It's a very small bottle too
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?