BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kierra T.
Aplington, IA
I really do like this product, my makeup use to just fade off after a few hours and when i started using this it could get me through the whole day.. i really do recommend getting it.
Courtney S.
Orlando, FL
light spray that is very affordable & a definite must have. great for everyday use, won't clog pores, or make face oil, just a great final touch to keep makeup intact thoughout the day
Jessica A.
Hamilton, OH
I love anything ULTA! This setting spray is perfect! It gets the job done and doesn't break my face out! I use it everytime I put make up on. This setting spray is perfect for anyone!
Miranda Z.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This isn't my favorite setting spray but I do like it a lot it's not my favorite but when I'm running out of my regular setting spray I use this it has a natural shimmery finish
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I really don't like this product. They way that is sprays out is terrible. Leaves me face really wet and plus I don't think that my makeup stays on any longer then not setting spray.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is an okay setting spray. It leaves a dewey look after snd lasts a few hours. Like four, maybe. The price point is the selling point and it's a good starter.
Sarah H.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Awesome for the price! It holds for sure! Reminds me of my old hairspray trick that's how well this holds! Just make sure it doesn't drip or smudge it right after!
Kimberly M.
Lancaster, SC
I honestly believe you get what you pay for. I like to shop around whether it's high end or drugstore and this didn't do anything but make a mess out of my makeup
Christina H.
joplin, mo
This becoming part of my makeup routine. Before using it is had never used a setting spray before. But I am so glad that I gave it a try. Definitely prolongs wear.
Alissa R.
This setting spray is an affordable setting spray that actually works. I have oily skin and this spray helps my makeup look fresh all day. 10/10 would recommend.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?