BY ULTA

• What's your favorite setting spray?7 Answers
  • Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Kari A.
Works well. The spray can take a little while to dry, so I suggest sitting in front of a fan. Good for my oily skin as it prevents my foundation from sliding off. Lightweight. Please try this!
ale e.
Saltillo, Coahuila
The first time i use this i was so scared because when you spray it into your face it feels weird, you think it's going tl ruin your make-up... But no! It makes you look better and so matte!
Deborah L.
I like to use the spray after I moisturize, but before I put on my foundation. Before I started to using the setting spray. I would have to touch up my foundation all day, now that I use the setting spray,I may touch up my foundation once throughout the day.
Kierra T.
Aplington, IA
I really do like this product, my makeup use to just fade off after a few hours and when i started using this it could get me through the whole day.. i really do recommend getting it.
Courtney S.
Orlando, FL
light spray that is very affordable & a definite must have. great for everyday use, won't clog pores, or make face oil, just a great final touch to keep makeup intact thoughout the day
Jessica A.
Hamilton, OH
I love anything ULTA! This setting spray is perfect! It gets the job done and doesn't break my face out! I use it everytime I put make up on. This setting spray is perfect for anyone!
Miranda Z.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This isn't my favorite setting spray but I do like it a lot it's not my favorite but when I'm running out of my regular setting spray I use this it has a natural shimmery finish
Sarah H.
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Awesome for the price! It holds for sure! Reminds me of my old hairspray trick that's how well this holds! Just make sure it doesn't drip or smudge it right after!
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
This is an okay setting spray. It leaves a dewey look after snd lasts a few hours. Like four, maybe. The price point is the selling point and it's a good starter.
CANDICE D.
Hampton, VA
I really don't like this product. They way that is sprays out is terrible. Leaves me face really wet and plus I don't think that my makeup stays on any longer then not setting spray.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?